On the Computation of the Hausdorff Dimension of the Walrasian Economy:Further Notes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1959. "Some Examples of Global Instability of the Competitive Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 79, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2009. "Could Markets' Equilibrium Sets Be Fractal Attractors?," MPRA Paper 13624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFractal Attractors; Contractive Mappings; Self-similarity; Hausdorff Dimension of an Economy; Hausdorff Dimension of Economic Time Series;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .