Could Markets' Equilibrium Sets Be Fractal Attractors?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2008. "Walrasian Solutions Without Utility Functions," MPRA Paper 8906, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Brock, W. A., 1986. "Distinguishing random and deterministic systems: Abridged version," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 168-195, October.
- Frank, Murray & Gencay, Ramazan & Stengos, Thanasis, 1988. "International chaos?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1569-1584, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2009. "On the Computation of the Hausdorff Dimension of the Walrasian Economy: Addendum," MPRA Paper 18292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2009. "On the Computation of the Hausdorff Dimension of the Walrasian Economy:Further Notes," MPRA Paper 16723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket Equilibria; Market Fluctuations; Black Swans; Risk Assessment;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .