Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:1308-1323 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Shu-Heng & Yeh, Chia-Hsuan, 1997.
"Toward a computable approach to the efficient market hypothesis: An application of genetic programming,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1043-1063, June.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Chia-Hsuan Yeh, "undated". "Toward a Computable Approach to the Efficient Market Hypothesis: An Application of Genetic Programming," Working Papers _011, University of California at Los Angeles, Center for Computable Economics.
- Manthos D. Delis & Sotirios Kokas & Steven Ongena, 2016.
"Foreign Ownership and Market Power in Banking: Evidence from a World Sample,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(2-3), pages 449-483, March.
- Manthos D. Delis & Sotirios Kokas & Steven Ongena, 2014. "Foreign ownership and market power in banking: Evidence from a world sample," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 03-2014, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Delis, Manthos D & Kokas, Sotiris, 2014. "Foreign ownership and market power in banking: Evidence from a world sample," MPRA Paper 53957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro Albarrán & Raquel Carrasco & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2017.
"Are Migrants More Productive Than Stayers? Some Evidence From A Set Of Highly Productive Academic Economists,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(3), pages 1308-1323, July.
- Ruiz-Castillo Ucelay, Javier & Carrasco Perea, Raquel & Albarrán, Pedro, 2016. "Are migrants more productive than stayers? Some evidence for a set of highly productive academic economists," UC3M Working papers. Economics 23424, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Barnett, William A. & Serletis, Apostolos & Serletis, Demitre, 2015.
"Nonlinear And Complex Dynamics In Economics,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(08), pages 1749-1779, December.
- William A. Barnett & Alfredo Medio & Apostolos Serletis, 1997. "Nonlinear and Complex Dynamics in Economics," Econometrics 9709001, EconWPA.
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis & Demitre Serletis, 2012. "Nonlinear and Complex Dynamics in Economics," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201238, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Barnett, William A. & Serletis, Apostolos & Serletis, Demitre, 2012. "Nonlinear and Complex Dynamics in Economics," MPRA Paper 41245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Alfredo Medio & Apostolos Serletis, 2012. "Nonlinear And Complex Dynamics In Economics," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201223, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Cristopher Moore & Martin Nilsson, 1998. "Some Notes on Parallel Quantum Computation," Working Papers 98-04-033, Santa Fe Institute.
- Marisa Faggini & Anna Parziale, 2016. "More than 20 years of chaos in economics," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 15(1), pages 53-69, June.
- Lukas Menkhoff & Mark P. Taylor, 2007.
"The Obstinate Passion of Foreign Exchange Professionals: Technical Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 45(4), pages 936-972, December.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Taylor, Mark P., 2006. "The Obstinate Passion of Foreign Exchange Professionals: Technical Analysis," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-352, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Taylor, Mark P., 2006. "The Obstinate Passion of Foreign Exchange Professionals : Technical Analysis," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 769, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Barnett, William A. & Serletis, Apostolos, 2000.
"Martingales, nonlinearity, and chaos,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 703-724, June.
- William A. Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 1998. "Martingales, Nonlinearity, and Chaos," Econometrics 9805003, EconWPA.
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 2012. "Martingales, Nonlinearity, And Chaos," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201225, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Mario Cerrato & Christian De Peretti & Nick Sarantis, 2007.
"A nonlinear panel unit root test under cross section dependence,"
Documents de recherche
07-12, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Cerrato, Mario & de Peretti, Christian & Larsson, Rolf & Sarantis, Nicholas, 2011. "A Nonlinear Panel Unit Root Test under Cross Section Dependence," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-30, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Mario Cerrato & Christian de Peretti & Rolf Larsson & Nicholas Sarantis, 2011. "A nonlinear panel unit root test under cross section dependence," Working Papers 2011_08, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Mario Cerrato & Christian de Peretti & Nick Sarantis, 2008. "A Nonlinear Panel Unit Root Test under Cross Section Dependence," Working Papers 2008_08, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Mario Cerrato & Christian de Peretti & Rolf Larsson & Nick Sarantis, 2009. "A Nonlinear Panel Unit Root Test under Cross Section Dependence," Working Papers 2009_28, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Khurshid M. KIANI & Terry L. KASTENS, 2006. "Using Macro-Financial Variables To Forecast Recessions. An Analysis Of Canada, 1957-2002," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(3).
- Atif Kafayat, 2014. "Effects of Exchange Rate Instability on Imports and Exports of Pakistan," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(2), pages 205-215, April.
- John Formby & Stefan Norrbin & Ryoichi Sakano, 1992. "The synchronization of business cycles across the European Community," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 233-253, October.
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2009. "Could Markets' Equilibrium Sets Be Fractal Attractors?," MPRA Paper 13624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takala, Kari & Virén, Matti, 1995. "Testing nonlinear dynamics, long memory and chaotic behaviour with macroeconomic data," Research Discussion Papers 9/1995, Bank of Finland.
- Cheol-Ho Park & Scott H. Irwin, 2007. "What Do We Know About The Profitability Of Technical Analysis?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 786-826, September.
- Martin Gassebner & Michael Lamla & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006. "Economic, Demographic and Political Determinants of Pollution Reassessed: A Sensitivity Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 1699, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stavros Degiannakis, 2004. "Volatility forecasting: evidence from a fractional integrated asymmetric power ARCH skewed-t model," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(18), pages 1333-1342.
- Franco Bevilacqua & Adriaan van Zon, 2004.
"Random walks and non-linear paths in macroeconomic time series: some evidence and implications,"
Chapters,in: Applied Evolutionary Economics and Complex Systems, chapter 3
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Franco Bevilacqua & Adriaan van Zon, 2002. "Random Walks and Non-Linear Paths in Macroeconomic Time Series: Some Evidence and Implications," Working Papers geewp22, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Ignacio Olmeda & Joaquin Pérez, 1995. "Non-linear dynamics and chaos in the Spanish stock market," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 19(2), pages 217-248, May.
- Blake LeBaron, 1994. "Chaos and Nonlinear Forecastability in Economics and Finance," Finance 9411001, EconWPA.
- Robert Ślepaczuk & Grzegorz Zakrzewski & Paweł Sakowski, 2012. "Investment strategies beating the market. What can we squeeze from the market?," Working Papers 2012-04, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Georgios Chortareas & John Nankervis & Ying Jiang, 2007. "Forecasting Exchange Rate Volatility with High Frequency Data: Is the Euro Different?," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 79, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:32:y:1988:i:8:p:1569-1584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.