Toward a Computable Approach to the Efficient Market Hypothesis: An Application of Genetic Programming
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chen, Shu-Heng & Yeh, Chia-Hsuan, 1997. "Toward a computable approach to the efficient market hypothesis: An application of genetic programming," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1043-1063, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Savit, R., 1989. "Nonlinearities And Chaotic Effects In Options Prices," Papers 184, Columbia - Center for Futures Markets.
- Scheinkman, Jose A & LeBaron, Blake, 1989. "Nonlinear Dynamics and Stock Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(3), pages 311-337, July.
- Willey, Thomas, 1992. "Testing for nonlinear dependence in daily stock indices," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 63-76, February.
- Hinich, Melvin J & Patterson, Douglas M, 1985. "Evidence of Nonlinearity in Daily Stock Returns," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(1), pages 69-77, January.
- Hsieh, David A, 1989. "Testing for Nonlinear Dependence in Daily Foreign Exchange Rates," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(3), pages 339-368, July.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Nason, James A., 1990. "Nonparametric exchange rate prediction?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3-4), pages 315-332, May.
- repec:gue:guelph:1988-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank, Murray & Gencay, Ramazan & Stengos, Thanasis, 1988. "International chaos?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1569-1584, October.
- Makridakis, Spyros, 1993. "Accuracy measures: theoretical and practical concerns," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 527-529, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manahov, Viktor, 2016. "A note on the relationship between high-frequency trading and latency arbitrage," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 281-296.
- Xue-Zhong He & Youwei Li, 2008. "Heterogeneity, convergence, and autocorrelations," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 59-79.
- Juan Benjamín Duarte Duarte & Juan Manuel Mascare?nas Pérez-Iñigo, 2014. "Comprobación de la eficiencia débil en los principales mercados financieros latinoamericanos," ESTUDIOS GERENCIALES, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI, November.
- He, Xue-Zhong & Li, Youwei, 2007. "Power-law behaviour, heterogeneity, and trend chasing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3396-3426, October.
- Kozhan, Roman & Salmon, Mark, 2012.
"The information content of a limit order book: The case of an FX market,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-28.
- : Roman Kozhan & Mark Salmon, 2010. "The information Content of a Limit Order Book:the Case of an FX Market," Working Papers wpn10-05, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Chiarella, Carl & He, Xue-Zhong, 2003.
"Heterogeneous Beliefs, Risk, And Learning In A Simple Asset-Pricing Model With A Market Maker,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 503-536, September.
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He, 2000. "Heterogeneous Beliefs, Risk and Learning in a Simple Asset Pricing Model with a Market Maker," Research Paper Series 35, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:callce:_011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccuclus.html .