Nonlinearities And Chaotic Effects In Options Prices
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Shu-Heng & Yeh, Chia-Hsuan, 1997.
"Toward a computable approach to the efficient market hypothesis: An application of genetic programming,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1043-1063, June.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Chia-Hsuan Yeh, "undated". "Toward a Computable Approach to the Efficient Market Hypothesis: An Application of Genetic Programming," Working Papers _011, University of California at Los Angeles, Center for Computable Economics.
- El Shazly, Mona R. & El Shazly, Hassan E., 1999. "Forecasting currency prices using a genetically evolved neural network architecture," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 67-82.
- Youssef El-Khatib & Abdulnasser Hatemi-J, 2017. "Computation of second order price sensitivities in depressed markets," Papers 1705.02473, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Panas, Epaminondas & Ninni, Vassilia, 2000. "Are oil markets chaotic? A non-linear dynamic analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 549-568, October.
- El-Khatib Youssef, 2014. "A Homotopy Analysis Method for the Option Pricing PDE in Post-Crash Markets," Mathematical Economics Letters, De Gruyter, vol. 2(3-4), pages 1-6, November.
- El-Khatib, Youssef & Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser, 2013.
"On the pricing and hedging of options for highly volatile periods,"
45272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Youssef El-Khatib & Abdulnasser Hatemi-J, 2013. "On the pricing and hedging of options for highly volatile periods," Papers 1304.4688, arXiv.org.
- El Shazly, Mona R. & El Shazly, Hassan E., 1997. "Comparing the forecasting performance of neural networks and forward exchange rates," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 345-356, December.
- Dibeh, Ghassan & Harmanani, Haidar M., 2007. "Option pricing during post-crash relaxation times," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 380(C), pages 357-365.
- Moosa, Imad A. & Silvapulle, Param, 2000. "The price-volume relationship in the crude oil futures market Some results based on linear and nonlinear causality testing," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 11-30, February.
More about this item
Keywordsprices ; market ; statistical analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:colufu:184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsclbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .