La necesidad de teorías heterodoxas para el acercamiento entre historia y economía
[The need of Heterodox theories for a marriage between history and economics]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Luc Demeulemeester & Claude Diebolt, 2007.
"How much could economics gain from history: the contribution of cliometrics,"
Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History,
Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 1(1), pages 7-17, April.
- Jean Luc De Meulemeester & Claude Diebolt, 2007. "How much could economics gain from history: the contribution of cliometrics," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13500, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
Keywordsheterodox; theory; regulationism; institutional economics; cliometrics;
- B10 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - General
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- N00 - Economic History - - General - - - General
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2008-05-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2008-05-17 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-05-17 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .