Report NEP-HPE-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2008. "The Concept Of Comparison Income: An Historical Perspective," MPRA Paper 8713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:47 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marongiu, Federico, 2008.
"La necesidad de teorías heterodoxas para el acercamiento entre historia y economía
[The need of Heterodox theories for a marriage between history and economics]," MPRA Paper 8746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier De Scheemaekere & Ariane Szafarz, 2008. "The special status of mathematical probability: a historical sketch," Working Papers CEB 08-017.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- A. Chai & A. Moneta, 2008. "At the Origins of Engel Curves Estimation," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Sabina Alkire and James Foster, 2008. "Winning Ideas: Lessons from Free-market Economics," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp009, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Izquierdo, Luis R., 2008. "Advancing Learning and Evolutionary Game Theory with an Application to Social Dilemmas," MPRA Paper 8664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary Richardson & Michael McBride, 2008. "Religion, Longevity, and Cooperation: The Case of the Craft Guild," NBER Working Papers 14004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ivan Cherkashin & Demidova Svetlana & Susumu Imai & Kala Krishna, 2008. "The Inside Scoop: Acceptance and Rejection at the Journal of International Economics," Working Papers 1166, Queen's University, Department of Economics.