Higher education corruption in the world media: Prevalence, patterns, and forms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pranab Bardhan, 1997. "Corruption and Development: A Review of Issues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1320-1346, September.
- Georgy Petrov & Paul Temple, 2004. "Corruption in Higher Education: Some Findings from the States of the Former Soviet Union," Higher Education Management and Policy, OECD Publishing, vol. 16(1), pages 83-99.
More about this item
Keywordscorruption; higher education; media; Russia; UK; US;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2008-04-29 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EDU-2008-04-29 (Education)
- NEP-LAW-2008-04-29 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .