Report NEP-EDU-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Lucifora, Claudio, 2008. "The "Bologna Process" and College Enrolment Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 3444, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "Higher education corruption in the world media: Prevalence, patterns, and forms," MPRA Paper 8475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "Misdeeds in the US higher education: Illegality versus corruption," MPRA Paper 8471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Black, Sandra E. & Devereux, Paul J. & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2008. "Too Young to Leave the Nest? The Effects of School Starting Age," IZA Discussion Papers 3452, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "Human capital—economic growth nexus in the former Soviet Bloc," MPRA Paper 8463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "Higher education corruption in Ukraine as reflected in the nation’s media," MPRA Paper 8464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richter, Wolfram F., 2008. "Efficient Tax Policy Ranks Education Higher Than Saving," IZA Discussion Papers 3451, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sandra E. Black & Paul J. Devereux & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2008. "Too Young to Leave the Nest: The Effects of School Starting Age," NBER Working Papers 13969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Banerji, Rukmini & Duflo, Esther & Glennerster, Rachel & Khemani, Stuti, 2008. "Pitfalls of Participatory Programs: Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation in Education in India," CEPR Discussion Papers 6781, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Furtado, Delia & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2008. "Interethnic Marriage: A Choice between Ethnic and Educational Similarities," IZA Discussion Papers 3448, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "Methodology of study of corruption in higher education," MPRA Paper 8461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Floristeanu, Elena, 2008. "Cheltuielile publice ca baza a dezvoltarii educatiei," MPRA Paper 8311, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "Methodology of research on corruption in education," MPRA Paper 8473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie-Hélène Cloutier & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwé, 2008. "Education and Poverty in Vietnam: a Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 0804, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:aiu:abewps:57 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jens Kratzmann & Thorsten Schneider, 2008. "Soziale Ungleichheiten beim Schulstart: empirische Untersuchungen zur Bedeutung der sozialen Herkunft und des Kindergartenbesuchs auf den Zeitpunkt der Einschulung," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 100, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Taleb Ahmad & Wolfgang Härdle & Sigbert Klinke & Shafeeqah Al Awadhi, 2008. "Using R, LaTeX and Wiki for an Arabic e-learning platform," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-030, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Alrubaie, falah.K.Ali, 2006.
"تحلیل مؤشرات التنمیة الإنسانیة في الدول العربیة
[An Analysis to human development indicators in the Arab States]," MPRA Paper 8362, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Apr 2008.
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Dominique Guellec, 2008. "Patents and Academic Research: A State of the Art," Working Papers CEB 08-013.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ian Hathaway & Sameer Khatiwada, 2008. "Do financial education programs work?," Working Paper 0803, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Paul Carlin & Michael Kidd & Patrick Rooney & Brian Denton, 2007. "The Academic Gender Earnings Gap: The Effect of Market Salaries and Imperfect Productivity Measures," Working Papers wp200703, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, Department of Economics.
- Sebastiano Nerozzi & Pierluigi Nuti, 2008. "Adam Smith and the Family," Working Papers - Economics wp2008_04, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Milena Patricia Valens Upegui, 2008. "Calidad de la educación superior en Colombia: Un análisis multinivel con base en el ECAES de economía 2004," REVISTA SOCIEDAD Y ECONOMIA - CIDSE, UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE.