Misdeeds in the US higher education: Illegality versus corruption
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Treisman, Daniel, 2000. "The causes of corruption: a cross-national study," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 399-457, June.
- Pranab Bardhan, 1997. "Corruption and Development: A Review of Issues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1320-1346, September.
- Georgy Petrov & Paul Temple, 2004. "Corruption in Higher Education: Some Findings from the States of the Former Soviet Union," Higher Education Management and Policy, OECD Publishing, vol. 16(1), pages 83-99.
More about this item
Keywordsbribery; corruption; deception; fraud; higher education; law; loans; US;
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-04-29 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2008-04-29 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2008-04-29 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2008-04-29 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2008-04-29 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .