Corruption in Higher Education: Some Findings from the States of the Former Soviet Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ararat Osipian, 2010.
"Corrupt Organizational Hierarchies in the Former Soviet Bloc,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(4), pages 822-836, December.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "Corrupt Organizational Hierarchies in the Former Soviet Bloc," MPRA Paper 7591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "Higher education corruption in the world media: Prevalence, patterns, and forms," MPRA Paper 8475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabic-El-Rayess, Amra, 2016. "Merit matters: Student perceptions of faculty quality and reward," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-19.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2008. "Corruption in Russia’s Doctoral Education," MPRA Paper 11138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "Misdeeds in the US higher education: Illegality versus corruption," MPRA Paper 8471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007.
"Коррупция В Высшем Образовании: Сша, Россия, Великобритания
[Corruption in Higher Education: US, Russia, UK]," MPRA Paper 20215, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Jan 2010.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "Vouchers, tests, loans, privatization: Will they help (fight) higher education corruption in Russia?," MPRA Paper 7595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "“Feed from the Service”: Corruption and Coercion in the State—University Relations in Central Eurasia," MPRA Paper 10818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2009. "Education Corruption, Reform, and Growth: Case of Post-Soviet Russia," MPRA Paper 17447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2008. "Corruption of the Politicized University: Lessons from the Orange Revolution in Ukraine," MPRA Paper 11312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:edukaa:5lmqcr2jdl5g. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.