Education Corruption, Reform, and Growth: Case of Post-Soviet Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jakob Svensson, 2005. "Eight Questions about Corruption," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 19-42, Summer.
- Ararat Osipian, 2010.
"Corrupt Organizational Hierarchies in the Former Soviet Bloc,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(4), pages 822-836, December.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "Corrupt Organizational Hierarchies in the Former Soviet Bloc," MPRA Paper 7591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "“Feed from the Service”: Corruption and Coercion in the State—University Relations in Central Eurasia," MPRA Paper 10818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Sabirianova Peter, Klara, 2007.
"Public sector pay and corruption: Measuring bribery from micro data,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(5-6), pages 963-991, June.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Sabirianova Peter, Klara, 2006. "Public Sector Pay and Corruption: Measuring Bribery from Micro Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 5585, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2006. "Public Sector Pay and Corruption: Measuring Bribery from Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1987, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Osipian, Ararat, 2008. "Economic Growth—Human Capital Nexus in Post-Soviet Ukraine, 1989-2009," MPRA Paper 7731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georgy Petrov & Paul Temple, 2004. "Corruption in Higher Education: Some Findings from the States of the Former Soviet Union," Higher Education Management and Policy, OECD Publishing, vol. 16(1), pages 83-99.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2008. "Corruption in Russia’s Doctoral Education," MPRA Paper 11138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "Corruption in Russian Higher Education as Reflected in the Media," MPRA Paper 7594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:4-:d:123856 is not listed on IDEAS
- Denisova-Schmidt, Elena & Huber, Martin & Leontyeva, Elvira, 2016. "On the development of students’ attitudes towards corruption and cheating in Russian universities," FSES Working Papers 467, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
More about this item
Keywordscorruption; education; growth; reform; Russia; transition;
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-09-26 (Education)
- NEP-FDG-2009-09-26 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HRM-2009-09-26 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-TRA-2009-09-26 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .