Combatting corruption in higher education in Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Colin C. Williams & Olga Onoshchenko, 2014. "Evaluating the prevalence and nature ofblat in post-Soviet societies: A case study of the education sector in Ukraine," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(9), pages 747-759, September.
- Ruben Durante & Giovanna Labartino & Roberto Perotti, 2011.
"Academic Dynasties: Decentralization and Familism in the Italian Academia,"
NBER Working Papers
17572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Durante, Ruben & Labartino, Giovanna & Perotti, Roberto, 2011. "Academic Dynasties: Decentralization and Familism in the Italian Academia," CEPR Discussion Papers 8645, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin A. Olken & Rohini Pande, 2012. "Corruption in Developing Countries," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 479-509, July.
- Mark Philp, 1997. "Defining Political Corruption," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 45(3), pages 436-462, August.
- Jakob Svensson, 2005. "Eight Questions about Corruption," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 19-42, Summer.
- Kurer, Oskar, 1993. "Clientelism, Corruption, and the Allocation of Resources," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 259-273, October.
- Krisztina Kis-Katos & Günther G. Schulze, 2013. "Corruption in Southeast Asia: a survey of recent research," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 27(1), pages 79-109, May.
- Björkman Nyqvist, Martina & Svensson, Jakob, 2007.
"Power to the People: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment of a Community-Based Monitoring Project in Uganda,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6344, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bjorkman, Martina & Svensson, Jakob, 2007. "Power to the people : evidence from a randomized field experiment of a community-based monitoring project in Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4268, The World Bank.
- Shah, Anwar, 2004. "Fiscal decentralization in developing and transition economies: progress, problems, and the promise," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3282, The World Bank.
- Orkodashvili, Mariam, 2010. "Corruption in higher education: causes, consequences, reforms - the case of Georgia," MPRA Paper 27679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Shaw & Marina-Selini Katsaiti & Brandon Pecoraro, 2015. "On The Determinants Of Educational Corruption: The Case Of Ukraine," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(4), pages 698-713, October.
- Rafael Di Tella & Alberto Ades, 1999. "Rents, Competition, and Corruption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 982-993, September.
- Di Tella, Rafael & Schargrodsky, Ernesto, 2003. "The Role of Wages and Auditing during a Crackdown on Corruption in the City of Buenos Aires," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(1), pages 269-292, April.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2009. "Education Corruption, Reform, and Growth: Case of Post-Soviet Russia," MPRA Paper 17447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscorruption; higher education; universities; Ukraine;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-05-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2018-05-28 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2018-05-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2018021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .