Combatting corruption in higher education in Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Colin C. Williams & Olga Onoshchenko, 2014. "Evaluating the prevalence and nature ofblat in post-Soviet societies: A case study of the education sector in Ukraine," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(9), pages 747-759, September.
- Ruben Durante & Giovanna Labartino & Roberto Perotti, 2011.
"Academic Dynasties: Decentralization and Familism in the Italian Academia,"
NBER Working Papers
17572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Durante, Ruben & Labartino, Giovanna & Perotti, Roberto, 2011. "Academic Dynasties: Decentralization and Familism in the Italian Academia," CEPR Discussion Papers 8645, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin A. Olken & Rohini Pande, 2012. "Corruption in Developing Countries," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 479-509, July.
- Mark Philp, 1997. "Defining Political Corruption," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 45(3), pages 436-462, August.
- Jakob Svensson, 2005. "Eight Questions about Corruption," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 19-42, Summer.
- Kurer, Oskar, 1993. "Clientelism, Corruption, and the Allocation of Resources," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 259-273, October.
- Krisztina Kis-Katos & Günther G. Schulze, 2013. "Corruption in Southeast Asia: a survey of recent research," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 27(1), pages 79-109, May.
- Björkman Nyqvist, Martina & Svensson, Jakob, 2007.
"Power to the People: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment of a Community-Based Monitoring Project in Uganda,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6344, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bjorkman, Martina & Svensson, Jakob, 2007. "Power to the people : evidence from a randomized field experiment of a community-based monitoring project in Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4268, The World Bank.
- Shah, Anwar, 2004. "Fiscal decentralization in developing and transition economies: progress, problems, and the promise," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3282, The World Bank.
- Orkodashvili, Mariam, 2010. "Corruption in higher education: causes, consequences, reforms - the case of Georgia," MPRA Paper 27679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Shaw & Marina-Selini Katsaiti & Brandon Pecoraro, 2015. "On The Determinants Of Educational Corruption: The Case Of Ukraine," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(4), pages 698-713, October.
- Rafael Di Tella & Alberto Ades, 1999. "Rents, Competition, and Corruption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 982-993, September.
- Di Tella, Rafael & Schargrodsky, Ernesto, 2003. "The Role of Wages and Auditing during a Crackdown on Corruption in the City of Buenos Aires," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(1), pages 269-292, April.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2009. "Education Corruption, Reform, and Growth: Case of Post-Soviet Russia," MPRA Paper 17447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscorruption; higher education; universities; Ukraine;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-05-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2018-05-28 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2018-05-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2018021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.