Report NEP-HRM-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00417879_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Atal, Vidya & Basu, Kaushik & Gray, John & Lee, Travis, 2009. "Literacy Traps: Society-Wide Education and Individual Skill Premia," Working Papers 09-05, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2009. "Estimates of the level and growth effects of human capital in India," MPRA Paper 17480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2009. "Education Corruption, Reform, and Growth: Case of Post-Soviet Russia," MPRA Paper 17447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Biagetti, Marco & Scicchitano, Sergio, 2009. "Inequality in workers’ lifelong learning across european countries: Evidence from EU-SILC data-set," MPRA Paper 17356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Risse, Mathias, 2009. "Securing Human Rights Intellectually: Philosophical Inquiries about the Universal Declaration," Working Paper Series rwp09-024, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Sascha Walter & Dirk Dohse, 2009. "The interplay between entrepreneurship education and regional knowledge potential in forming entrepreneurial intentions," Kiel Working Papers 1549, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:esr:wpaper:rb20090303 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Becker, Sascha & Hornung, Erik & Woessmann, Ludger, 2009. "Catch Me If You Can: Education and Catch-up in the Industrial Revoluti on," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-19, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765016769 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mod:depeco:613 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edward L. Glaeser & William R. Kerr & Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto, 2009. "Clusters of Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 15377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.