Report NEP-HRM-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00417879_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Atal, Vidya & Basu, Kaushik & Gray, John & Lee, Travis, 2009. "Literacy Traps: Society-Wide Education and Individual Skill Premia," Working Papers 09-05, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2009. "Estimates of the level and growth effects of human capital in India," MPRA Paper 17480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2009. "Education Corruption, Reform, and Growth: Case of Post-Soviet Russia," MPRA Paper 17447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Biagetti, Marco & Scicchitano, Sergio, 2009. "Inequality in workers’ lifelong learning across european countries: Evidence from EU-SILC data-set," MPRA Paper 17356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Risse, Mathias, 2009. "Securing Human Rights Intellectually: Philosophical Inquiries about the Universal Declaration," Working Paper Series rwp09-024, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Sascha Walter & Dirk Dohse, 2009. "The interplay between entrepreneurship education and regional knowledge potential in forming entrepreneurial intentions," Kiel Working Papers 1549, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:esr:wpaper:rb20090303 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Becker, Sascha & Hornung, Erik & Woessmann, Ludger, 2009. "Catch Me If You Can: Education and Catch-up in the Industrial Revoluti on," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-19, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Block, J.H. & Thurik, A.R. & Zhou, H., 2009. "What Turns Knowledge into Innovative Products? The Role of Entrepreneurship and Knowledge Spillovers," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-049-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:mod:depeco:613 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edward L. Glaeser & William R. Kerr & Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto, 2009. "Clusters of Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 15377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.