Inequality in workers’ lifelong learning across european countries: Evidence from EU-SILC data-set
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brunello, Giorgio & Medio, Alfredo, 2001.
"An explanation of international differences in education and workplace training,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 307-322, February.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Medio, Alfredo, 2000. "An Explanation of International Differences in Education and Workplace Training," IZA Discussion Papers 114, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carneiro, Pedro & Heckman, James J., 2003. "Human Capital Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 821, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asplund, Rita, 2004. "The Provision and Effects of Company Training. A brief review of the literature," Discussion Papers 907, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Yatchew, Adonis & Griliches, Zvi, 1985. "Specification Error in Probit Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 134-139, February.
- Paul D. Allison, 1999. "Comparing Logit and Probit Coefficients Across Groups," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 28(2), pages 186-208, November.
- Andrea Bassanini, 2004. "Improving skills for more and better jobs?," Post-Print halshs-00169612, HAL.
- J. Scott Long & Jeremy Freese, 2006. "Regression Models for Categorical Dependent Variables using Stata, 2nd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 2, number long2, April.
- Marianne Simonsen & Lars Skipper, 2008. "The Incidence and Intensity of Formal Lifelong Learning," Economics Working Papers 2008-07, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agnieszka Chlon-Dominczak & Maciej Lis, 2013. "Does gender matter for lifelong learning activity?," IBS Working Papers 3/2013, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Wei-Bin ZHANG, 2014. "Gender Discrimination, Education and Economic Growth in a Generalized Uzawa-Lucas Two-Sector Model," Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 7(1), pages 1-34.
- repec:etc:journl:y:2018:i:17:p:122-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2016. "Gender-Differentiated Human Capital And Time Distributions In A Generalized Heckscher-Ohlin Model With Endogenous Physical Capital," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 8(2), pages 112-132, June.
- Zhang Wei-Bin, 2012. "Education and Human Capital Accumulation in a Two -Sector Growth Model with Elastic Labor Supply," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 59(1), pages 289-309, July.
- Jorge Calero & Josep-Oriol Escardíbul, 2014. "Barriers to non-formal professional training in Spain in periods of economic growth and crisis. An analysis with special attention to the effect of the previous human capital of workers," Working Papers 2014/12, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Agnieszka Chlon-Dominczak & Agnieszka Kaminska & Iga Magda, 2013. "Women as a Potential of the European Labour Force," IBS Policy Papers 1/2013, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; training; lifelong learning; human capital; inequality; Europe;
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-09-26 (European Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2009-09-26 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2009-09-26 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .