Коррупция В Высшем Образовании: Сша, Россия, Великобритания
[Corruption in Higher Education: US, Russia, UK]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Treisman, Daniel, 2000. "The causes of corruption: a cross-national study," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 399-457, June.
- Ararat Osipian, 2010.
"Corrupt Organizational Hierarchies in the Former Soviet Bloc,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(4), pages 822-836, December.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "Corrupt Organizational Hierarchies in the Former Soviet Bloc," MPRA Paper 7591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "“Feed from the Service”: Corruption and Coercion in the State—University Relations in Central Eurasia," MPRA Paper 10818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inna Cabelkova & Jan Hanousek, 2004. "The power of negative thinking: corruption, perception and willingness to bribe in Ukraine," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 383-397.
- Pranab Bardhan, 1997. "Corruption and Development: A Review of Issues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1320-1346, September.
- Georgy Petrov & Paul Temple, 2004. "Corruption in Higher Education: Some Findings from the States of the Former Soviet Union," Higher Education Management and Policy, OECD Publishing, vol. 16(1), pages 83-99.
More about this item
Keywordsкоррупция; высшее образование; средства массовой информации; пресса; США; Россия; Великобритания;
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .