Report NEP-HRM-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "Human capital—economic growth nexus in the former Soviet Bloc," MPRA Paper 8463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Walker, 2008. "The (non)Theory of the Knowledge Firm," Working Papers in Economics 08/07, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Mamata Parhi & Tapas Mishra, 2008. "Spatial Growth Volatility and Age-structured Human Capital Dynamics in Europe," Working Papers of BETA 2008-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Doepke, Matthias & Tertilt, Michèle, 2008. "Women's Liberation: What's in It for Men?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6771, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edmonds, Eric V & Pavcnik, Nina & Topalova, Petia, 2008. "Trade Adjustment and Human Capital Investments: Evidence from Indian Tariff Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 6772, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Floristeanu, Elena, 2008. "Cheltuielile publice ca baza a dezvoltarii educatiei," MPRA Paper 8311, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piacentini, Mario, 2008. "Migration Enclaves, Schooling Choices and Social Mobility," MPRA Paper 8376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marie-Hélène Cloutier & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwé, 2008. "Education and Poverty in Vietnam: a Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 0804, CIRPEE.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Lucifora, Claudio, 2008. "The "Bologna Process" and College Enrolment Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 3444, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Black, Sandra E. & Devereux, Paul J. & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2008. "Too Young to Leave the Nest? The Effects of School Starting Age," IZA Discussion Papers 3452, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "Misdeeds in the US higher education: Illegality versus corruption," MPRA Paper 8471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Banerji, Rukmini & Duflo, Esther & Glennerster, Rachel & Khemani, Stuti, 2008. "Pitfalls of Participatory Programs: Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation in Education in India," CEPR Discussion Papers 6781, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Budría, Santiago & Pereira, Pedro T., 2008. "The Contribution of Vocational Training to Employment, Job-Related Skills and Productivity: Evidence from Madeira Island," IZA Discussion Papers 3462, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2007. "Impact of Special Economic Zones on Employment, Poverty and Human Development," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 194, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Alrubaie, Falah K. Ali, 2005.
"تحليل مؤشرات التنمية البشرية في ليبيا
[Analysis of Human Development Indicators In Libya]," MPRA Paper 8344, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Apr 2008.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore