The Academic Gender Earnings Gap: The Effect of Market Salaries and Imperfect Productivity Measures
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsGender; Earnings Gap; Productivity;
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-04-29 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2008-04-29 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2008-04-29 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iup:wpaper:wp200703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ye Zhang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiupus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .