Report NEP-CIS-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Anna Y. Borodina issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olga Lazareva & Konstantin Sonin, 2008. "Russian Migrants to Russia: Choice of Location and Labor Market Outcomes," Working Papers w0117, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "Human capital—economic growth nexus in the former Soviet Bloc," MPRA Paper 8463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karas, Alexei & Schoors, Koen & Weill, Laurent, 2008. "Are private banks more efficient than public banks? : Evidence from Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Cerami, Alfio, 2007. "Social Change and Welfare State Developments in CEE and Russia," MPRA Paper 8479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "Higher education corruption in Ukraine as reflected in the nation’s media," MPRA Paper 8464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osipian, Ararat, 2007. "Higher education corruption in the world media: Prevalence, patterns, and forms," MPRA Paper 8475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2008_004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore