Social Change and Welfare State Developments in CEE and Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:53:y:1959:i:01:p:69-105_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
- Cerami, Alfio, 2006. "Poverty and Social Structure in Russia: An Analysis of the First Decade of Transition," MPRA Paper 8378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147.
- N/A, 2007. "At a Glance," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 200(1), pages 2-3, April.
- Mihaly Simai, 2006. "Poverty and Inequality in Eastern Europe and the CIS Transition Economies," Working Papers 17, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Crouch, Colin & Le Gales, Patrick & Trigilia, Carlo & Voelzkow, Helmut, 2004. "Changing Governance of Local Economies: Responses of European Local Production Systems," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199259403.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Femke Roosma & John Gelissen & Wim Oorschot, 2013. "The Multidimensionality of Welfare State Attitudes: A European Cross-National Study," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 235-255, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral and Eastern Europe; social policy; welfare state; welfare regime; transition economies; Russian Federation;
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2008-04-29 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2008-04-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.