Incorporating Risk and Uncertainty in Cost-Benefit Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sener Salci & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2016. "Incorporating Risk and Uncertainty in Cost-Benefit Analysis," Development Discussion Papers 2016-09, JDI Executive Programs.
References listed on IDEAS
- Savvides, Savvakis C., 1994. "Risk Analysis in Investment Appraisal," MPRA Paper 10035, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Aug 2008.
- Laurie Johnson & Chris Hope, 2012. "The social cost of carbon in U.S. regulatory impact analyses: an introduction and critique," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 2(3), pages 205-221, September.
- Severin Borenstein & A. Colin Cameron & Richard Gilbert, 1997.
"Do Gasoline Prices Respond Asymmetrically to Crude Oil Price Changes?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 305-339.
- Severin Borenstein & A. Colin Cameron, 1992. "Do Gasoline Prices Respond Asymmetrically to Crude Oil Price Changes?," NBER Working Papers 4138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harry Clarke, 2014. "Evaluating Infrastructure Projects under Risk and Uncertainty: A Checklist of Issues," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 47(1), pages 147-156, March.
- Tareen, Irfan Y. & Wetzstein, Michael E. & Duffield, James A., 2000. "Biodiesel As A Substitute For Petroleum Diesel In A Stochastic Environment," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 1-9, August.
- Jenkins, Glenn P, 1997. "Project Analysis and the World Bank," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 38-42, May.
- Tareen, Irfan Y. & Wetzstein, Michael E. & Duffield, James A., 2000. "Biodiesel as a Substitute for Petroleum Diesel in a Stochastic Environment," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(02), pages 373-381, August.
- Asche, Frank & Gjolberg, Ole & Volker, Teresa, 2003. "Price relationships in the petroleum market: an analysis of crude oil and refined product prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 289-301, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salci, Sener, 2017.
"An Integrated Appraisal of the Péligre Electricity Transmission Line Rehabilitation Investment,"
78929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sener Salci, 2017. "An Integrated Appraisal of The Péligre Electricity Transmission Line Rehabilitation Investment," Development Discussion Papers 2017-09, JDI Executive Programs.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:167:y:2018:i:c:p:161-175 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsrisk analysis; cost-benefit analysis; energy; nonrenewable resources; environment; Canada;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
- N52 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:74161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.