Impacts of Economic Integration on Living Standards and Poverty Reduction of Rural Households
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dollar, David & Kraay, Aart, 2002. "Growth Is Good for the Poor," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 195-225, September.
- Anh Tuan Bui & Mardi Dungey & Cuong Viet Nguyen & Thu Phuong Pham, 2014. "The impact of natural disasters on household income, expenditure, poverty and inequality: evidence from Vietnam," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(15), pages 1751-1766, May.
- Mattias Lundberg & Lyn Squire, 2003. "The simultaneous evolution of growth and inequality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(487), pages 326-344, April.
- Friedrich, Christian & Schnabel, Isabel & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2013.
"Financial integration and growth — Why is Emerging Europe different?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 522-538.
- Christian Friedrich & Isabel Schnabel & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2010. "Financial Integration and Growth -Is Emerging Europe Different?," Working Papers 1013, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 17 Nov 2010.
- Friedrich, Christian & Schnabel, Isabel & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2010. "Financial Integration and Growth - Is Emerging Europe Different?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8137, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eddy LEE & Marco VIVARELLI, 2006.
"The social impact of globalization in the developing countries,"
International Labour Review,
International Labour Organization, vol. 145(3), pages 167-184, September.
- Lee, Eddy & Vivarelli, Marco, 2006. "The Social Impact of Globalization in the Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1925, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David Dollar & Aart Kraay, 2004. "Trade, Growth, and Poverty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(493), pages 22-49, February.
- Oostendorp, Remco H. & Doan, Quang Hong, 2013. "Have the returns to education really increased in Vietnam? Wage versus employment effect," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 923-938.
- Glewwe, Paul, 1991.
"Investigating the determinants of household welfare in Cote d'Ivoire,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 307-337, April.
- Glewwe, P., 1990. "Investigating The Determinants Of Household Welfare In Cote D'Ivoire," Papers 71, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Jagdish Bhagwati, 2002. "Trade and Poverty in the Poor Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 180-183, May.
- Mario Cimoli & Jorge Katz, 2003. "Structural reforms, technological gaps and economic development: a Latin American perspective," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 387-411, April.
- Meschi, Elena & Vivarelli, Marco, 2009. "Trade and Income Inequality in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 287-302, February.
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav, 2002. "Why has economic growth been more pro-poor in some states of India than others?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 381-400, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic integration; poverty; inequality; Vietnam;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2016-05-14 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2016-05-14 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2016-05-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:71129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.