Evaluating Aid Impact
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Abhijit Banerjee & Shawn Cole & Esther Duflo & Leigh Linden, 2005.
"Remedying education: Evidence from two randomized experiments in india,"
Framed Field Experiments
00122, The Field Experiments Website.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Cole, Shawn & Duflo, Esther & Linden, Leigh, 2006. "Remedying Education: Evidence from Two Randomized Experiments in India," CEPR Discussion Papers 5446, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Esther Duflo & Abhijit Banerjee & Shawn Cole & Leigh Linden, 2006. "Remedying Education: Evidence from Two Randomised Experiments in India," Working Papers id:360, eSocialSciences.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Shawn Cole & Esther Duflo & Leigh Linden, 2005. "Remedying Education: Evidence from Two Randomized Experiments in India," NBER Working Papers 11904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galiani, Sebastian & Schargrodsky, Ernesto, 2010.
"Property rights for the poor: Effects of land titling,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 700-729, October.
- Sebastian Galiani & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2005. "Property Rights for the Poor: Effects of Land Titling," Business School Working Papers proprightspoor, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Sebastian Galiani & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2010. "Property Rights for the Poor: Effects of Land Titling," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0103, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Glewwe, Paul & Kremer, Michael & Moulin, Sylvie & Zitzewitz, Eric, 2004.
"Retrospective vs. prospective analyses of school inputs: the case of flip charts in Kenya,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 251-268, June.
- Paul Glewwe & Michael Kremer & Sylvie Moulin & Eric Zitzewitz, 2000. "Retrospective vs. Prospective Analyses of School Inputs: The Case of Flip Charts in Kenya," NBER Working Papers 8018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Glewwe & Michael Kremer & Sylvie Moulin & Eric Zitzewitz, 2004. "Retrospective vs. prospective analyses of school inputs: The case of flip charts in kenya," Natural Field Experiments 00256, The Field Experiments Website.
- Benjamin A. Olken, 2007.
"Monitoring Corruption: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Indonesia,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 115, pages 200-249.
- Benjamin Olken, 2005. "Monitoring corruption: Evidence from a field experiment in indonesia," Natural Field Experiments 00317, The Field Experiments Website.
- Benjamin A. Olken, 2005. "Monitoring Corruption: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 11753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davidson R. Gwatkin & Adam Wagstaff & Abdo S. Yazbeck, 2005. "Reaching the Poor with Health, Nutrition, and Population Services : What Works, What Doesn't, and Why," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7393.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Victor Lavy, 1999. "Using Maimonides' Rule to Estimate the Effect of Class Size on Scholastic Achievement," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(2), pages 533-575.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wamboye, Evelyn & Adekola, Abel, 2013. "Foreign Aid, Legal Origin, Economic Growth and Africa’s Least Developed Countries," MPRA Paper 47846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsaid effectiveness; impact evaluation; quasi-experimental design; results agenda;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-01-19 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-01-19 (Development)
- NEP-PPM-2008-01-19 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.