The determinants of poverty in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Jain-Shing A. & Hicks, W. Whitney & Johnson, Stanley R. & Rodriquez, Raymundo G., 1990. "Economic Development, Contraception & Fertility Decline in Mexico," Staff General Research Papers Archive 323, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John C. Anyanwu, 2014.
"Marital Status, Household Size and Poverty in Nigeria: Evidence from the 2009/2010 Survey Data,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 26(1), pages 118-137, March.
- John Anyanwu, 2014. "Marital Status, Household Size and Poverty in Nigeria: Evidence from the 2009/2010 Survey Data," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 26(1), pages 118-137.
- Sebaggala, Richard & Okello, Patrick, 2010. "An Econometric Analysis Of The Link Between Access To Agricultural Extension Services, Adoption Of Agricultural Technology And Poverty: Evidence For Uganda," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124622, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- John Anyanwu, 2013. "Working Paper 180 - Marital Status, Household Size and Poverty in Nigeria: Evidence from the 2009-2010 Survey Data," Working Paper Series 978, African Development Bank.
- Popli, Gurleen K., 2010.
"Trade Liberalization and the Self-Employed in Mexico,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 803-813, June.
- Gurleen K. Popli, 2008. "Trade Liberalization and the Self-employed in Mexico," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2008-05, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- John Anyanwu, 2012. "Working Paper 149 - Accounting for Poverty in Africa: Illustration with Survey Data from Nigeria," Working Paper Series 383, African Development Bank.
- Garza-Rodriguez, Jorge, 2004. "The determinants of poverty in Mexico: 2002," MPRA Paper 65995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; poverty determinants; poverty profiles; Mexico.;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:65993. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.