Assessing the Political Impacts of a Conditional Cash Transfer: Evidence from a Randomized Policy Experiment in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:99:y:2005:i:03:p:315-325_05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bjorkman, Martina & Svensson, Jakob, 2007.
"Power to the people : evidence from a randomized field experiment of a community-based monitoring project in Uganda,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4268, The World Bank.
- Björkman Nyqvist, Martina & Svensson, Jakob, 2007. "Power to the People: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment of a Community-Based Monitoring Project in Uganda," CEPR Discussion Papers 6344, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Manacorda & Edward Miguel & Andrea Vigorito, 2011.
"Government Transfers and Political Support,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 1-28, July.
- Manacorda, Marco & Miguel, Edward & Vigorito, Andrea, 2009. "Government Transfers and Political Support," CEPR Discussion Papers 7163, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Manacorda & Edward Miguel & Andrea Vigorito, 2009. "Government Transfers and Political Support," NBER Working Papers 14702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manacorda, Marco & Miguel, Edward & Vigorito, Andrea, 2009. "Government transfers and political support," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28519, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Manacorda, Marco & Miguel, Edward & Vigorito, Andrea, 2009. "Government Transfers and Political Support," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt9n42t9sw, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Marco Manacorda & Edward Miguel & Andrea Vigorito, 2009. "Government Transfers and Political Support," CEP Discussion Papers dp0912, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 2002. "Participation and Development: Perspectives from the Comprehensive Development Paradigm," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 163-182, June.
- James D. Fearon & Macartan Humphreys & Jeremy M. Weinstein, 2009. "Can Development Aid Contribute to Social Cohesion after Civil War? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Post-conflict Liberia," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 287-291, May.
- Hastings, Justine S. & Kane, Thomas J. & Staiger, Douglas O. & Weinstein, Jeffrey M., 2007.
"The effect of randomized school admissions on voter participation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(5-6), pages 915-937, June.
- Justine S. Hastings & Thomas J. Kane & Douglas O. Staiger & Jeffrey M. Weinstein, 2005. "The Effect of Randomized School Admissions on Voter Participation," NBER Working Papers 11794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:94:y:2000:i:03:p:653-663_22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ariel Fiszbein & Norbert Schady & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Margaret Grosh & Niall Keleher & Pedro Olinto & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2009. "Conditional Cash Transfers : Reducing Present and Future Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2597.
- Anne Daly & George Fane, 2002. "Anti-Poverty Programs in Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 309-329.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional Cash Transfer; Political behavior; Indonesia;
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2014-11-17 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-DEV-2014-11-17 (Development)
- NEP-EXP-2014-11-17 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-POL-2014-11-17 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2014-11-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:59091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .