Report NEP-POL-2014-11-17This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Ortner, 2014. "Political Bargaining in a Changing World," 2014 Meeting Papers 445, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gilles Saint-Paul & Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2014. "A Theory of Political Entrenchment," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 354, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Julia, Tobias & Sumarto, Sudarno & Moody, Habib, 2014. "Assessing the Political Impacts of a Conditional Cash Transfer: Evidence from a Randomized Policy Experiment in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 59091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruns, Christian & Himmler, Oliver, 2014. "A Theory of Political Accountability and Journalism," MPRA Paper 59286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hakobyan, Lilit, 2014. "Essays on Growth and Political Transition," Umeå Economic Studies 893, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Litina, Anastasia & Palivos, Theodore, 2014. "Corruption, Tax Evasion and Social Values," MPRA Paper 58438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dreher, Axel & Eichenauer, Vera & Gehring, Kai, 2014. "Geopolitics, Aid and Growth," Working Papers 0575, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Nickerson, David W. & Rogers, Todd, 2013. "Political Campaigns and Big Data," Working Paper Series rwp13-045, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Vincent Anesi & Giovanni Facchini, 2014. "Coercive Trade Policy," Discussion Papers 2014-09, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- David M. Woodruff, 2014. "Governing by Panic: The Politics of the Eurozone Crisis," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 81, European Institute, LSE.
- Rutledge, Emilie, 2014. "The Rentier State/Resource Curse narrative and the state of the Arabian Gulf," MPRA Paper 59501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pfarr, Christian & Schmid, Andreas & Mørkbak, Morten Raun, 2014. "Identifying latent interest-groups: An analysis of heterogeneous preferences for income-redistribution," MPRA Paper 58823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brie, Mircea, 2014. "Ethnicity and politics in the Romanian space. The case of northwestern Transylvania," MPRA Paper 59277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giacomo Degli Antoni & Gianluca Grimalda, 2014. "Groups and trust: Experimental evidence on the Olson and Putnam hypotheses," Econometica Working Papers wp57, Econometica.