Report NEP-DEV-2014-11-17This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mukhopadhyay, Jyoti Prasad, 2014. "Does access to microfinance affect consumption inequality? :evidence from a randomized controlled trial in Andhra Pradesh, India," MPRA Paper 58674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julia, Tobias & Sumarto, Sudarno & Moody, Habib, 2014. "Assessing the Political Impacts of a Conditional Cash Transfer: Evidence from a Randomized Policy Experiment in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 59091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scarlato, Margherita & d'Agostino, Giorgio & Capparucci, Francesca, 2014. "Evaluating CCTs from A Gender Perspective: the Impact of Chile Solidario on Women’s Employment Prospect," MPRA Paper 59414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sheely, Ryan, 2013. "Maintaining Local Public Goods: Evidence from Rural Kenya," Working Paper Series rwp13-051, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Murata, Akira & Miyazaki, Suguru, 2014. "Ex-post Risk Management Among Rural Filipino Farm Households," Working Papers 67, JICA Research Institute.
- Bhargava, Alok, 2014. "Diet quality, child health, and food policies in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7072, The World Bank.
- Christopher P Roth, 2014. "Conspicuous Consumption and Peer Effects among the Poor: Evidence From a Field Experiment," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-29, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Carla Canelas & Silvia Salazar, 2014. "Gender and Ethnic Inequalities in LAC Countries," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14021r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Jul 2014.
- Augendra BHUKUTH & Jérôme BALLET & Bako Nirina RABEVOHITRA & Patrick RASOLOFO, 2014. "Analysing the Effects of Crop Shocks on Child Work: the Case of the Morondava District in Madagascar," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-17, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Nakano, Yuko & Kajisa, Kei, 2014. "To What Extent Does the Adoption of Modern Variety Increase Productivity and Income? A Case Study of the Rice Sector in Tanzania," Working Papers 71, JICA Research Institute.
- Singh, R.K.P. & Kumar, Abhay & Singh, K.M. & Kumar, Anjani, 2014. "Agricultural Production performance on Small farm holdings: Some Empirical Evidences from Bihar, India," MPRA Paper 59680, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Oct 2014.
- Martin Valdivia, 2014. "Business training plus for female entrepreneurship? Short And medium-term experimental evidence from Peru," Working Papers PIERI 2014-04, PEP-PIERI.
- Dreher, Axel & Eichenauer, Vera & Gehring, Kai, 2014. "Geopolitics, Aid and Growth," Working Papers 0575, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Quang Tran, Tuyen & Hong Nguyen, Son & Van Vu, Huong & Quoc Nguyen, Viet, 2014. "Determinants of poverty among ethnic minorities in the Northwest region, Vietnam," MPRA Paper 59144, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Oct 2014.
- Aoyagi, Keitaro & Sawada, Yasuyuki & Shoji, Masahiro, 2014. "Does Infrastructure Facilitate Social Capital Accumulation? Evidence from Natural and Artefactual Field Experiments in a Developing Country," Working Papers 65, JICA Research Institute.