The effects of canvassing, direct mail, and telephone contact on voter turnout: A field experiment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jared Barton & Marco Castillo & Ragan Petrie, 2014.
"What Persuades Voters? A Field Experiment on Political Campaigning,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(574), pages 293-326, February.
- Jared Barton & Marco Castillo & Ragan Petrie, 2012. "What Persuades Voters? A Field Experiment on Political Campaigning," Working Papers 1031, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Griffin, John & Nickerson, David & Wozniak, Abigail, 2012.
"Racial differences in inequality aversion: Evidence from real world respondents in the ultimatum game,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 600-617.
- John D. Griffin & David Nickerson & Abigail K. Wozniak, 2011. "Racial Differences in Inequality Aversion: Evidence from Real World Respondents in the Ultimatum Game," NBER Working Papers 17097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griffin, John & Nickerson, David & Wozniak, Abigail, 2011. "Racial Differences in Inequality Aversion: Evidence from Real World Respondents in the Ultimatum Game," IZA Discussion Papers 5569, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kosuke Imai, 2009. "Statistical analysis of randomized experiments with non-ignorable missing binary outcomes: an application to a voting experiment," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 58(1), pages 83-104.
- Felix Koelle & Tom Lane & Daniele Nosenzo & Chris Starmer, 2017. "Nudging the electorate: what works and why?," Discussion Papers 2017-16, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- repec:oup:restud:v:84:y:2017:i:1:p:143-181. is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan Gerber & Donald Green, 2001. "Getting out the youth vote: Results from randomized field experiments," Natural Field Experiments 00260, The Field Experiments Website.
- Stefano Dellavigna & John A. List & Ulrike Malmendier & Gautam Rao, 2017.
"Voting to Tell Others,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 84(1), pages 143-181.
- Gautam Rao & Stefano DellaVigna & John List & Ulrike Malmendier, "undated". "Voting to Tell Others," Working Paper 183751, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Stefano DellaVigna & John List & Ulrike Malmendier & Gautam Rao, 2016. "Voting to Tell Others," Framed Field Experiments 00575, The Field Experiments Website.
- Stefano DellaVigna & John A. List & Ulrike Malmendier & Gautam Rao, 2014. "Voting to Tell Others," NBER Working Papers 19832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shane Fudge & Michael Peters & Steven M. Hoffman & Walter Wehrmeyer (ed.), 2013. "The Global Challenge of Encouraging Sustainable Living," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14851, April.
- Alan Gerber & Donald Green & David Nickerson, 2003. "The challenge of bringing voter mobilization to scale: An evaluation of youth vote 2002 phone banking campaigns," Natural Field Experiments 00261, The Field Experiments Website.
- J. Ryan Lamare, 2016. "Labor Unions and Political Mobilization: Diminishing Returns of Repetitious Contact," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 346-374, April.
- David W. Nickerson & Todd Rogers, 2014. "Political Campaigns and Big Data," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 51-74, Spring.
- Christine Fauvelle-Aymar & Abel François, 2015. "Mobilization, cost of voting and turnout: a natural randomized experiment with double elections," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 162(1), pages 183-199, January.
- Cornwall, Tom & Kessler, Anke, 2012. "Does Misinformation Demobilize the Electorate? Measuring the Impact of Alleged 'Robocalls' in the 2011 Canadian Election," CEPR Discussion Papers 8945, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:feb:natura:00248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joe Seidel). General contact details of provider: http://www.fieldexperiments.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .