Imputación de ingresos laborales: Una aplicación con encuestas de empleo en México
[Labor earnings imputation: An application using labor surveys in Mexico]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rodríguez-Oreggia, Eduardo & López-Videla, Bruno, 2015. "Imputación de ingresos laborales. Una aplicación con encuestas de empleo en México," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(325), pages .117-146, enero-mar.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lillard, Lee & Smith, James P & Welch, Finis, 1986.
"What Do We Really Know about Wages? The Importance of Nonreporting and Census Imputation,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 489-506, June.
- Lee Lillard & James P. Smith & Finis Welch, 2004. "What Do We Really Know About Wages: The Importance of Nonreporting and Census Imputation," Labor and Demography 0404005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters, in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Manski, Charles F., 1998.
"Censoring of outcomes and regressors due to survey nonresponse: Identification and estimation using weights and imputations,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 37-58, May.
- Horowitz, J.L. & Manski, C.F., 1995. "Censoring of Outcomes and Regressors Due to Survey Nonresponse: Identification and estimation Using Weights and Imputations," Working Papers 95-12, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Charles F. Manski, 1996. "Censoring of Outcomes and Regressors Due To Survey Nonresponse: Identification and Estimation Using Weights and Imputations," Econometrics 9602007, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Mar 1996.
- Horowitz, J.L. & Manski, C.F., 1995. "Censoring of Outcomes and Regressors Due to Survey Nonresponse: Identification and Estimation Using Weights and Imputations," Working papers 9525, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Barry T. Hirsch & Edward J. Schumacher, 2004.
"Match Bias in Wage Gap Estimates Due to Earnings Imputation,"
Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(3), pages 689-722, July.
- Hirsch, Barry & Schumacher, Edward J., 2003. "Match Bias in Wage Gap Estimates Due to Earnings Imputation," IZA Discussion Papers 783, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christopher R. Bollinger & Barry T. Hirsch, 2006.
"Match Bias from Earnings Imputation in the Current Population Survey: The Case of Imperfect Matching,"
Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(3), pages 483-520, July.
- Bollinger, Christopher R. & Hirsch, Barry, 2005. "Match Bias from Earnings Imputation in the Current Population Survey: The Case of Imperfect Matching," IZA Discussion Papers 1846, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys, 2001. "Evolution of earnings and rates of returns to education in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2691, The World Bank.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1, Juni.
More about this item
Keywordsimputations; earnings; human capital; poverty; matching;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.