The Application of GARCH Methods in Modeling Volatility Using Sector Indices from the Egyptian Exchange
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rui Castro & Gian Luca Clementi & Yoonsoo Lee, 2015.
"Cross Sectoral Variation in the Volatility of Plant Level Idiosyncratic Shocks,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Rui Castro & Gian Luca Clementi & Yoonsoo Lee, 2011. "Cross-Sectoral Variation in The Volatility of Plant-Level Idiosyncratic Shocks," NBER Working Papers 17659, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rui CASTRO & Gian Luca CLEMENTI & Yoonsoo LEE, 2014. "Cross–Sectoral Variation in The Volatility of Plant–Level Idiosyncratic Shocks," Cahiers de recherche 15r-2010, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- CASTRO, Rui & CLEMENTI, Gian Luca & LEE, Yoonsoo, 2014. "Cross-sectoral variation in the volatility of plant-level idiosyncratic shocks," Cahiers de recherche 2014-09, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dimson, Elroy & Marsh, Paul, 1990. "Volatility forecasting without data-snooping," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 399-421, August.
- Ezzat, Hassan, 2012. "The Application of GARCH and EGARCH in Modeling the Volatility of Daily Stock Returns During Massive Shocks: The Empirical Case of Egypt," MPRA Paper 50530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo Luciani & David Veredas, 2012. "A model for vast panels of volatilities," Working Papers 1230, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bahmani, Mohammad & Sheikh Ahmadi, Sayed Amir & Sanginabadi, Bahram, 2013. "Return Volatility and Asymmetric News of Computer Industry stocks in Tehran Stock Exchange (TEX)," MPRA Paper 70793, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsEgyptian Exchange; EGARCH; TGARCH; Idiosyncratic Risk; Revolution;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:51584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .