Automotive Industry Response to its Global QMS Standard ISO/TS-16949
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Bailey & Alex de Ruyter & Jonathan Michie & Peter Tyler, 2010. "Global restructuring and the auto industry," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 3(3), pages 311-318.
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan & Neelam Singh, 2009.
"Outward FDI and Knowledge Flows: A Study of the Indian Automotive Sector,"
Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies),
Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 1(1), pages 156-187, June.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash & Singh, Neelam, 2008. "Outward FDI and Knowledge Flows: A Study of the Indian Automotive Sector," MPRA Paper 12332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash Pradhan & Singh, Neelam, 2008. "Outward FDI and Knowledge Flows: A Study of the Indian Automotive Sector," MPRA Paper 12325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Terlaak, Ann & King, Andrew A., 2006. "The effect of certification with the ISO 9000 Quality Management Standard: A signaling approach," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 579-602, August.
- Jim Stanford, 2010. "The geography of auto globalization and the politics of auto bailouts," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 3(3), pages 383-405.
- John Sutton, 2007. "Quality, Trade and the Moving Window: The Globalisation Process," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(524), pages 469-498, November.
- Karthik Balakrishnan & Sridhar Seshadri & Anshul Sheopuri & Ananth Iyer, 2007. "Indian Auto-Component Supply Chain at the Crossroads," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 37(4), pages 310-323, August.
More about this item
KeywordsQuality Management System; QMS; ISO/TS-16949 Standard; automotive industry; international QMS Standard; India;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:51342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .