Greening the Supply Chain: When Is Customer Pressure Effective?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivan Montiel & Bryan Husted, 2009. "The Adoption of Voluntary Environmental Management Programs in Mexico: First Movers as Institutional Entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 349-363, September.
- Susan A. Kayser & John W. Maxwell & Michael W. Toffel, 2014. "Signaling without Certification: The Critical Role of Civil Society Scrutiny," Harvard Business School Working Papers 15-009, Harvard Business School, revised Jul 2016.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1675-:d:112546 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chonnikarn Fern Jira & Michael W. Toffel, 2011. "Engaging Supply Chains in Climate Change," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-026, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2012.
- Crifo, Patricia & Diaye, Marc-Arthur & Pekovic, Sanja, 2016.
"CSR related management practices and firm performance: An empirical analysis of the quantity–quality trade-off on French data,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 171(P3), pages 405-416.
- Patricia Crifo & Marc-Arthur Diaye & Sanja Pekovic, 2014. "CSR related management practices and Firm Performance: An Empirical Analysis of the Quantity-Quality Trade-off on French Data," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-34, CIRANO.
- Patricia Crifo & Marc-Arthur Diaye & Sanja Pekovic, 2016. "CSR related management practices and Firm Performance: An Empirical Analysis of the Quantity-Quality Trade-off on French Data," Post-Print hal-01278585, HAL.
- Patricia Crifo & Marc-Arthur Diaye & Sanja Pekovic, 2015. "CSR related management practices and Firm Performance: An Empirical Analysis of the Quantity-Quality Trade-off on French Data," Post-Print hal-01410642, HAL.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Grajek, Michal & Shy, Oz, 2016.
"Taking 'Some' of the Mimicry Out of the Adoption Process: Quality-Management and Strategic Substitution,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11661, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph A. Clougherty, & Michał Grajek, & Oz Shy, 2016. "Taking ‘some’ of the mimicry out of the adoption process: Quality management and strategic substitution," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-16-05, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Susan A. Kayser & John W. Maxwell & Michael W. Toffel, 2014. "Supply chain screening without certification: The critical role of stakeholder pressure," Working Papers 2014-08, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Grimm, Jörg H. & Hofstetter, Joerg S. & Sarkis, Joseph, 2014. "Critical factors for sub-supplier management: A sustainable food supply chains perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 159-173.
- Ullah, Barkat & Wei, Zuobao & Xie, Feixue, 2014. "ISO certification, financial constraints, and firm performance in Latin American and Caribbean countries," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 203-228.
- Gupta, Sonam & Innes, Robert, 2014. "Private politics and environmental management," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 319-339.
- Anil R. Doshi & Glen W.S. Dowell & Michael W. Toffel, 2011. "How Firms Respond to Mandatory Information Disclosure," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-001, Harvard Business School, revised Jun 2012.
- Goedhuys, Micheline & Sleuwaegen, Leo, 2013. "The Impact of International Standards Certification on the Performance of Firms in Less Developed Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 87-101.
- Ueki, Yasushi, 2016. "Customer pressure, customer–manufacturer–supplier relationships, and quality control performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2233-2238.
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Nathalie Greenan & Sanja Pekovic, 2014.
"Sharing the " Fame " of Quality Certification: Quality Supply Chain Effects Evidence
[Partager la « réputation » de la certification qualité : l’identification d’un effet de chaîne d’appr," Post-Print halshs-01362467, HAL.
- Sarkis, Joseph & Zhu, Qinghua & Lai, Kee-hung, 2011. "An organizational theoretic review of green supply chain management literature," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 1-15, March.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2952-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dayna Simpson & Damien Power & Robert Klassen, 2012. "When One Size Does Not Fit All: A Problem of Fit Rather than Failure for Voluntary Management Standards," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 85-95, September.
- repec:kap:jmgtgv:v:21:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10997-016-9352-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:18:y:2009:i:1:p:171-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.