Public quality standards and the food industry’s structure in a global economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carl Gaigné & Bruno Larue, 2016. "Public quality standards and the food industry’s structure in a global economy," Post-Print hal-01578238, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl GAIGNÉ & Cathie LAROCHE DUPRAZ & Alan MATTHEWS, 2015.
"Thirty years of European research on international trade in food and agricultural products,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 96(1), pages 91-130.
- GAIGNE, Carl & LAROCHE DUPRAZ, Cathie & MATTHEWS, Alan, . "Thirty years of European research on international trade in food and agricultural products," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement (RAEStud), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 96(1).
- Gaigné, Carl & Laroche Dupraz, Cathie & Matthews, Alan, 2015. "Thirty years of European research on international trade in food and agricultural products," Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, Editions NecPlus, vol. 96(01), pages 91-130, March.
- C. Gaigné & Catherine Laroche-Dupraz & Alan Matthews, 2015. "Thirty years of European research on international trade in food and agricultural products," Post-Print hal-01884928, HAL.
- Fugazza, Marco & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Ugarte, Cristian, 2018.
"On the heterogeneous effects of market access barriers: evidence from small and large Peruvian exporters,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12876, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Fugazza & Marcelo Olarreaga & Cristian Ugarte, 2018. "On the heterogeneous effects of market-access barriers: Evidence from small and large Peruvian exporters," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 016256, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
- Disdier, Anne-Célia & Gaigné, Carl & Herghelegiu, Cristina, 2016. "Firm Exports and Quality Standards: Evidence from French Food Industry," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244783, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Industrial Organization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:frrfes:277769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inrapfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.