[The Dilemma Between Efficiency and Equity——A Literature Review for the Affecting Factors of Pension Reforming]
This paper gives a literature review for the affecting factors of pension reforming,the result indicates that,(1)Efficiency and equity are the two aspects of pension system ,and the aging problem,labor productivity,ma- croeconomic environment,et al. will affect the relationship between efficiency and equity.(2)Parameter adjusting and Structure reforming is a good way to strengthen the ability to cope with aging and improve the budget condi- tion for pension system.(3)In order to narrow the wealth gap ,keep some redistributive function is necessary.(4)D- uring a pension reforming,not only the equity is important ,but also the efficiency,the disequilibrium of capital market and labor market can be improved through pension reforming.(5)Pension reforming must pay attention to political preference of different interest group,the majority voting rule must be obeyed,which is useful to guarantee the system’s universality and impartiality,and will be good to enhance the political feasibility of pension reforming.
|Date of creation:||12 Jul 2013|
|Date of revision:||29 Aug 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robalino, David & Tatyana, Bogomolova, 2006.
"lmplicit Pension Debt in the Middle-East and North Africa Magnitude and Fiscal lmplications,"
12019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robalino, David & Bogomolova, Tatyana, 2006. "lmplicit Pension Debt in the Middle-East and North Africa: Magnitude and Fiscal lmplications," MPRA Paper 12016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berthold U. Wigger, 1999. "Pay-as-you-go financed public pensions in a model of endogenous growth and fertility," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(4), pages 625-640.
- Peter Whiteford & Edward Whitehouse, 2006. "Pension Challenges and Pension Reforms in Oecd Countries," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 78-94, Spring.
- Larry Willmore, 2004. "Universal Pensions in Low Income Countries," Public Economics 0412002, EconWPA.
- Valdes-Prieto, Salvador, 2000. " The Financial Stability of Notional Account Pensions," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(3), pages 395-417, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.