[The Dilemma Between Efficiency and Equity——A Literature Review for the Affecting Factors of Pension Reforming]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robalino, David & Tatyana, Bogomolova, 2006.
"lmplicit Pension Debt in the Middle-East and North Africa Magnitude and Fiscal lmplications,"
12019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robalino, David & Bogomolova, Tatyana, 2006. "lmplicit Pension Debt in the Middle-East and North Africa: Magnitude and Fiscal lmplications," MPRA Paper 12016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Whiteford & Edward Whitehouse, 2006. "Pension Challenges and Pension Reforms in Oecd Countries," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 78-94, Spring.
- Larry Willmore, 2004. "Universal Pensions in Low Income Countries," Public Economics 0412002, EconWPA.
- Berthold U. Wigger, 1999. "Pay-as-you-go financed public pensions in a model of endogenous growth and fertility," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(4), pages 625-640.
- Valdes-Prieto, Salvador, 2000. " The Financial Stability of Notional Account Pensions," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(3), pages 395-417, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPension; Equity; Efficiency; Aging; Decision Mechanism;
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-09-24 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-09-24 (Demographic Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .