Report NEP-DEM-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- HASHIMOTO Hideki, 2013. "Health Consequences of Transitioning to Retirement and Social Participation: Results based on JSTAR panel data," Discussion papers 13078, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ricky Kanabar & Peter Simmons, 2013. "To defer or not defer? State Pension in a Lifecycle Model," Discussion Papers 13/26, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Schwandt, Hannes, 2013. "Unmet Aspirations as an Explanation for the Age U-shape in Human Wellbeing," IZA Discussion Papers 7604, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Heintz, 2013. "Missing Women: The G20, Gender Equality and Global Economic Governance," Published Studies heintz_missing_women, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:160 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- LEFEBVRE, Mathieu & PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIERE, Grégory, 2013. "FGT poverty measures and the mortality paradox: Theory and Evidence," CORE Discussion Papers 2013042, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Natalia Danzer & Victor Lavy, 2013. "Parental Leave and Children's Schooling Outcomes: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from a Large Parental Leave Reform," NBER Working Papers 19452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2013. "Recent Changes in the Gains from Delaying Social Security," NBER Working Papers 19370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Serkan Degirmenci & Ipek Ilkkaracan, 2013. "Economic Crises and the Added Worker Effect in the Turkish Labor Market," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_774, Levy Economics Institute.
- Bettina Klaus, 2013. "Consistency and its Converse for Roommate Markets," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 13.12, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Hoyt Bleakley & Joseph P. Ferrie, 2013. "Shocking Behavior : Random Wealth in Antebellum Georgia and Human Capital Across Generations," NBER Working Papers 19348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lundberg, Shelly, 2013. "Educational Inequality and the Returns to Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 7595, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beatrice Rammstedt & Frank M. Spinath & David Richter & Jürgen Schupp, 2013. "Personality Changes in Couples: Partnership Longevity and Personality Congruence in Couples," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 585, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Tadashi Morita & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2013. "Economic geography, endogenous fertility, and agglomeration," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-23, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:161 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Filatriau, Olivier & Fougère, Denis & Tô, Maxime, 2013. "Will Sooner Be Better? The Impact of Early Preschool Enrollment on Cognitive and Noncognitive Achievement of Children," CEPR Discussion Papers 9480, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Makoto Nakajima & Irina A. Telyukova, 2013. "Housing in Retirement Across Countries," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-18, Center for Retirement Research.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:153 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ross Levine & Yona Rubinstein, 2013. "Liberty for More: Finance and Educational Opportunities," NBER Working Papers 19380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Giuliano, Paola, 2013. "Family Ties," CEPR Discussion Papers 9483, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zou, Tieding, 2013.
[The Dilemma Between Efficiency and Equity——A Literature Review for the Affecting Factors of Pension Reforming]," MPRA Paper 49578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Aug 2013.
- Laporte, Christine & Schellenberg, Grant & Lu, Yuqian, 2013. "Inter-provincial Employees in Alberta," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2013350e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7886 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther & Glennerster, Rachel & Kinnan, Cynthia, 2013. "The miracle of microfinance? Evidence from a randomized evaluation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexander Chubrik & Alaksei Kazlou, 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Partner Countries. Country report: Belarus," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0462, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.