Le problematiche socio-economiche dell'obesità nel sistema agroalimentare: il ruolo della GDO nelle scelte di acquisto e di consumo di frutta e verdura
[Socio-economic problems of obesity in the agri-food system: the modern distribution role in purchasing and consumption chooses of fruit and vegetables]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Torrisi & Gianluca Stefani & Chiara Seghieri, 2006. "Use of scanner data to analyze the table wine demand in the Italian major retailing trade," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 391-403.
- Oral Capps & H. Alan Love, 2002. "Econometric Considerations in the Use of Electronic Scanner Data to Conduct Consumer Demand Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 807-816.
- Diotallevi, Francesco, 2010.
"L’analisi della domanda degli oli extravergine d’oliva in Italia Un’applicazione del modello A.I.D.S
[The analysis of the demand for extra virgin olive oil in Italy An application of the AIDSmodel]," MPRA Paper 41469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
More about this item
Keywordsagri food system obesity Modern Distribution Fruit and vegetables;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.