Savings for retirement under liquidity constraints: a note
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Corsini, Lorenzo & Spataro, Luca, 2013. "Savings for retirement under liquidity constraints: A note," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 258-261.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matsen, Egil & Thogersen, Oystein, 2004.
"Designing social security - a portfolio choice approach,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 883-904, August.
- Egil Matsen & Øystein Thøgersen, 2000. "Designing Social Security – A Portfolio Choice Approach," Working Paper Series 1102, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Matsen, E. & Thogersen, O., 2001. "Designing Social Security - A Portfolio Choice Approach," Papers 21/2001, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- De Menil, Georges & Murtin, Fabrice & Sheshinski, Eytan, 2006.
"Planning for the optimal mix of paygo tax and funded savings,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 1-25, March.
- Georges de Menil & Eytan Sheshinski, 2004. "Planning for the Optimal Mix of Paygo Tax and Funded Savings," DELTA Working Papers 2004-15, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Georges De Menil & Fabrice Murtin & Eytan Sheshinski, 2006. "Planning for the optimal mix of paygo tax and funded savings," Post-Print halshs-00754168, HAL.
- Corsini, Lorenzo & Spataro, Luca, 2011. "Optimal decisions on pension plans in the presence of financial literacy costs and income inequalities," MPRA Paper 30946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenzo Corsini & Pier Mario Pacini & Luca Spataro, 2012. "Workers' Choice on Pension Schemes," Public Finance Review, , vol. 40(2), pages 207-239, March.
- Makarov, Dmitry & Schornick, Astrid V., 2010. "A note on wealth effect under CARA utility," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 170-177, September.
- Andreas Wagener, 2003. "Pensions as a portfolio problem: fixed contribution rates vs. fixed replacement rates reconsidered," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(1), pages 111-134, February.
- Dutta, Jayasri & Kapur, Sandeep & Orszag, J. Michael, 2000. "A portfolio approach to the optimal funding of pensions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 201-206, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lorenzo Corsini & Luca Spataro, 2015. "Optimal Decisions on Pension Plans in the Presence of Information Costs and Financial Literacy," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(3), pages 383-414, June.
- repec:kap:jfamec:v:38:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10834-017-9526-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChoice on pension plans; optimal portfolio composition; incomplete markets; liquidity constraints;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-05-15 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2012-05-15 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38668. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.