Planning for the optimal mix of paygo tax and funded savings
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- De Menil, Georges & Murtin, Fabrice & Sheshinski, Eytan, 2006. "Planning for the optimal mix of paygo tax and funded savings," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Georges de Menil & Eytan Sheshinski, 2004. "Planning for the Optimal Mix of Paygo Tax and Funded Savings," DELTA Working Papers 2004-15, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lans Bovenberg & Harald Uhlig, 2008.
"Pension Systems and the Allocation of Macroeconomic Risk,"
NBER Chapters, in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2006, pages 241-344,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S., 2006. "Pension Systems and the Allocation of Macroeconomic Risk," Discussion Paper 2006-101, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & Uhlig, Harald, 2006. "Pension Systems and the Allocation of Macroeconomic Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 5949, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lans Bovenberg & Harald Uhlig, 2006. "Pension Sytems and the Allocation of Macroeconomic Risk," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-066, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- D'Amato, Marcello & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2010.
"Political intergenerational risk sharing,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 628-637, October.
- Marcello D’Amato & Vincenzo Galasso, 2008. "Political Intergenerational Risk Sharing," Working Papers 342, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Marcello D'Amato & Vincenzo Galasso, 2009. "Political Intergenerational Risk Sharing," CSEF Working Papers 216, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- D'Amato, Marcello & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2008. "Political Intergenerational Risk Sharing," CEPR Discussion Papers 6972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gottardi, Piero & Kubler, Felix, 2011.
"Social security and risk sharing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 1078-1106, May.
- Piero Gottardi & Felix Kubler, 2006. "Social Security and Risk Sharing," Working Papers 2006_38, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Piero Gottardi & Felix Kubler, 2009. "Social Security and Risk Sharing," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/12, European University Institute.
- Felix Kubler & Department of Economics & Department of Economics & Piero Gottardi, 2007. "Social Security and RIsk Sharing," 2007 Meeting Papers 625, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Le Blanc, Julia & Scholl, Almuth, 2011. "Optimal savings for retirement: The role of individual accounts and disaster expectations," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,33, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Corsini, Lorenzo & Spataro, Luca, 2013.
"Savings for retirement under liquidity constraints: A note,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 258-261.
- Corsini, Lorenzo & Spataro, Luca, 2012. "Savings for retirement under liquidity constraints: a note," MPRA Paper 38668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Øystein Thøgersen, 2006. "Intergenerational Risk Sharing by Means of Pay-as-you-go Programs – an Investigation of Alternative Mechanisms," CESifo Working Paper Series 1759, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:146:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Markus Knell, 2010.
"The Optimal Mix Between Funded and Unfunded Pension Systems When People Care About Relative Consumption,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(308), pages 710-733, October.
- Markus Knell, 2008. "The Optimal Mix Between Funded and Unfunded Pensions System When People Care About Relative Consumption," Working Papers 146, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Gollier, Christian, 2008.
"Intergenerational risk-sharing and risk-taking of a pension fund,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1463-1485, June.
- Gollier, Christian, 2007. "Intergenerational Risk-Sharing and Risk-Taking of a Pension Fund," IDEI Working Papers 42, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- De Menil, Georges & Murtin, Fabrice & Sheshinski, Eytan & Yokossi, Tite, 2016.
"A rational, economic model of paygo tax rates,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 55-72.
- Shehsinski, Eytan & de Menil, Georges & Murtin, Fabrice, 2014. "A Rational Economic Model of Paygo Tax Rates," MPRA Paper 64451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sheshinski, Eytan & Murtin, Fabrice & de Menil, Georges & T. Yokossi, Murtin, 2016. "A Rational Economic Model of Paygo Tax Rates," MPRA Paper 72034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Debora Kusmerski Bilard, 2008. "Optimal Sharing of Labor Productivity Risks and Mix of Pay-As-You-Go and Savings," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-066/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 09 Aug 2012.
- Piero Gottardi & Felix Kubler, 2006. "Social Security and Risk Sharing," CESifo Working Paper Series 1705, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alonso-García, J. & Devolder, P., 2016. "Optimal mix between pay-as-you-go and funding for DC pension schemes in an overlapping generations model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 224-236.
- Lorenzo Corsini & Luca Spataro, 2015. "Optimal Decisions on Pension Plans in the Presence of Information Costs and Financial Literacy," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(3), pages 383-414, June.
- Le Blanc, Julia & Scholl, Almuth, 2017.
"Optimal Savings For Retirement: The Role Of Individual Accounts,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(6), pages 1361-1388, September.
- Julia Le Blanc & Almuth Scholl, 2015. "Optimal Savings for Retirement: The Role of Individual Accounts," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-10, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Wang, Suxin & Lu, Yi, 2019. "Optimal investment strategies and risk-sharing arrangements for a hybrid pension plan," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 46-62.
- Knell, Markus, 2013. "The Intergenerational Distribution of Demographic Fluctuations in Unfunded and Funded Pension Systems," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79830, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- M. Carmen Boado-Penas & Julia Eisenberg & Ralf Korn, 2019. "Transforming public pensions: A mixed scheme with a credit granted by the state," Papers 1912.12329, arXiv.org.
- Romaniuk, Katarzyna, 2018. "A simple rule to determine the usefulness of the paygo system on diversification grounds," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 282-284.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00754168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.