Report NEP-AGE-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Park, Donghyun & Estrada, Gemma, 2012. "Developing Asia’s Pension Systems and Old-Age Income Support," ADBI Working Papers 358, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kevin S. Milligan, 2012. "How is Economic Hardship Avoided by Those Retiring Before the Social Security Entitlement Age?," NBER Working Papers 18051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corsini, Lorenzo & Spataro, Luca, 2012. "Savings for retirement under liquidity constraints: a note," MPRA Paper 38668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hugo Benétez-Silva & J. Ignacio Garcéa-Pérez & Sergi Jiménez-Martén, 2011. "The Effects of Employment Uncertainty and Wealth Shocks on the Labor Supply and Claiming Behavior of Older American Workers," Working Papers 564, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Bratberg, Espen & Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Vaage, Kjell, 2012. "Is Recipiency of Disability Pension Hereditary?," Working Papers in Economics 07/12, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Alice M. Henriques, 2012. "How does Social Security claiming respond to incentives? considering husbands' and wives' benefits separately," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- James Banks & Rowena Crawford & Thomas Crossley & Carl Emmerson, 2012. "The effect of the financial crisis on older households in England," IFS Working Papers W12/09, Institute for Fiscal Studies.