How does Social Security claiming respond to incentives? considering husbands' and wives' benefits separately
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustman, Alan L. & Steinmeier, Thomas L., 2015.
"Effects of social security policies on benefit claiming, retirement and saving,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 51-62.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2013. "Effects of Social Security Policies on Benefit Claiming, Retirement and Saving," NBER Working Papers 19071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2016.
"The Affordable Care Act as Retiree Health Insurance: Implications for Retirement and Social Security Claiming,"
NBER Working Papers
22815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2016. "The Affordable Care Act as Retiree Health Insurance: Implications for Retirement and Social Security Claiming," Working Papers wp343, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-05-15 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-05-15 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-05-15 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2012-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .