Mercati informali del credito agrario nella Palestina di fine Impero Ottomano: un'analisi dell'evoluzione dei contratti bay-wafa, salam e muzaraah nel distretto di Haifa (1890-1915)
[Informal rural credit markets in late Ottoman Palestine: an analysis of bay-wafa, salam and muzaraah contracts in the District of Haifa (1890-1912)]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Issawi, Charles, 1988. "The Fertile Crescent, 1800-1914: A Documentary Economic History," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195049510.
More about this item
KeywordsOttoman Palestine; informal rural credit markets; Ottoman Land Code;
- N45 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Asia including Middle East
- N55 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Asia including Middle East
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- N25 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-03-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-03-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36985. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .