Report NEP-AGR-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masanori Takashima, 2012. "Agricultural Production and Economic Growth in Ancient Japan: A Quantitative Analysis of Arable Land, Land Productivity and Agricultural Output," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-223, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Myers, Robert J., 2011. "Zambian Smallholder Behavioral Responses To Food Reserve Agency Activities," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 120764, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Antonio Yunez-Naude, 2012. "The effects of agricultural domestic and trade liberalization on food security: Lessons from Mexico," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2012-01, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Christian K.M. Kingombe & Salvatore di Falco, 2012. "The Impact of a Feeder Road Project on Cash Crop Production in Zambia’s Eastern Province between 1997 and 2002, Labour Market and Fiscal Policy," IHEID Working Papers 04-2012, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 28 Feb 2012.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Myers, Robert J., 2011. "The Effects of the Food Reserve Agency on Maize Market Prices in Zambia," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 120766, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Myers, Robert J., 2011. "Zambian Smallholder Behavioral Responses To Food Reserve Agency Activities," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 120768, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Myers, Robert J., 2011. "The Effects of the Food Reserve Agency on Maize Market Prices in Zambia," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 120771, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Surabhi Mittal & Sanjay Gandhi & Gaurav Tripathi, 2012. "Socio-Economic Impact of Mobile Phones on Indian Agriculture," EABER Working Papers 23188, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hoken, Hisatoshi, 2012. "Development of land rental market and its effect on household farming in rural China : an empirical study in Zhejiang Province," IDE Discussion Papers 323, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Sébastien Foudi, 2012. "Exploitation of soil biota ecosystem services in agriculture: a bioeconomic approach," Working Papers 2012-02, BC3.
- David Berre & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Emmanuel Tillard, 2012. "Economic Value of Greenhouse Gases and Nitrogen Surpluses: Society vs Farmers’ Valuation," Working Papers 2012-ECO-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Dumea, Andrei-Cosmin & Andrei, Andreia Gabriela, 2012. "Organic food consumer in Romania," MPRA Paper 36865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Birol, Ekin & Asare-Marfo, Dorene & Karandikar,Bhushana & Roy, Devesh, 2011. "A latent class approach to investigating farmer demand for biofortified staple food crops in developing countries: The case of high-iron pearl millet in Maharashtra, India," HarvestPlus Working Papers 7, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Armas, Enrique Blanco & Osorio, Camilo Gomez & Moreno-Dodson, Blanca & Abriningrum, Dwi Endah, 2012. "Agriculture public spending and growth in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5977, The World Bank.
- Donovan, Cynthia & Haggblade, Steven & Salegua, Venancio Alexandre & Cuambe, Constantino & Mudema, Joao & Tomo, Alda, 2011. "Cassava Commercialization in Mozambique," Food Security International Development Working Papers 120744, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mather, David & Jayne, Thomas S., 2011. "The Impact of State Marketing Board Operations on Smallholder Behavior and Incomes: The Case of Kenya," Food Security International Development Working Papers 120742, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Howes, Stephen & Wyrwoll, Paul, 2012. "Asia’s Wicked Environmental Problems," ADBI Working Papers 348, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Walls, Margaret & Riddle, Anne, 2012. "Biodiversity, Ecosystem Services, and Land Use: Comparing Three Federal Policies," Discussion Papers dp-12-08, Resources For the Future.
- Richard H. Steckel & William J. White, 2012. "Engines of Growth: Farm Tractors and Twentieth-Century U.S. Economic Welfare," NBER Working Papers 17879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Leicester, 2012. "How might in-home scanner technology be used in budget surveys?," IFS Working Papers W12/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:534 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ecchia, Stefania, 2012.
"Mercati informali del credito agrario nella Palestina di fine Impero Ottomano: un'analisi dell'evoluzione dei contratti bay-wafa, salam e muzaraah nel distretto di Haifa (1890-1915)
[Informal rural," MPRA Paper 36985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Nauges, Céline & Réquillart, Vincent & Simioni, Michel, 2012. "Food Safety Regulation and Firm Productivity:Evidence from the French Food Industry," IDEI Working Papers 696, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Lluis Parcerisas & Joan Marull & Joan Pino & Enric Tello & Francesc Coll & Corina Basnou, 2012. "Land use changes, landscape ecology and their socioeconomic driving forces in the Spanish Mediterranean coast (the Maresme County, 1850-2005)," Working Papers in Economics 273, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Ken Miura & Hiromitsu Kanno & Takeshi Sakurai, 2012. "Livestock Transactions as Coping Strategies in Zambia: New Evidence from High-Frequency Panel Data," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-215, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Domènech Feliu, Jordi, 2012. "Rural labour markets and rural conflict in Spain before the Civil War (1931-1936)," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp12-01, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Chloé Duvivier & Mary-Françoise Renard & Shi Li, 2012. "Are workers close to cities paid higher non-agricultural wages in rural China?," Working Papers halshs-00673698, HAL.
- Bénédicte Rulleau & Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu, 2012. "An overview of the landscape valuation studies conducted in France," Working Papers hal-00671540, HAL.
- Xiong, Bo & Beghin, John C., 2011. "Does European Aflatoxin Regulation Hurt Groundnut Exporters from Africa?," Staff General Research Papers 34936, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hossein Mirshojaeian Hosseini & Shinji Kaneko, 2012. "A general equilibrium analysis of the inflationary impact of energy subsidies reform in Iran," IDEC DP2 Series 2-8, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Oecd, 2011. "Principles and Trade-Offs when Making Issuance Choices in the UK," OECD Working Papers on Sovereign Borrowing and Public Debt Management 2, OECD Publishing.
- Kishan Khoday & Leisa Perch, 2012. "Securing Greater Social Accountability in Natural Resource Management," One Pager 140, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Andrew Manale & Cynthia Morgan & Glenn Sheriff & David Simpson, 2011. "Offset markets for nutrient and sediment discharges in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed: Policy tradeoffs and potential steps forward," NCEE Working Paper Series 201105, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2011.
- Patrick Hamshere & Liam Wagner, 2012. "Potential Impacts of Subprime Carbon on Australia’s Impending Carbon Market," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 14, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Francesco Bosello & Fabio Eboli & Roberta Pierfederici, 2012. "Assessing the Economic Impacts of Climate Change. An Updated CGE Point of View," Working Papers 2012.02, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carmen Camacho & Agustín Pérez-Barahona, 2012. "Land use dynamics and the environment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00674020, HAL.