An overview of the landscape valuation studies conducted in France
This article presents an overview of the landscape valuation studies carried out in France. The reported studies are classified into three categories: rural landscapes, urban landscapes and periurban landscapes. We noticed that the majority of studies relate to rural landscapes, and more specifically to agricultural ones. Furthermore, we found that only one study relates to a remarkable architectural landscape and that no studies have been carried out in French overseas departments. Regarding valuation methods, the hedonic pricing method is the most widely used method.
|Date of creation:||04 Apr 2012|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00671540v2|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean Cavailhès & Dominique Peeters & Evangelos Sékeris & Jacques-François Thisse, 2003.
"La ville périurbaine,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(1), pages 5-23.
- Ibrahim Ahamada & Emmanuel Flachaire & Marion Lubat, 2007. "Prix des logements et autocorrélation spatiale : une approche semi-paramétrique," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00266333, HAL.
- Westerberg, Vanja Holmquist & Lifran, Robert & Olsen, Søren Bøye, 2010.
"To restore or not? A valuation of social and ecological functions of the Marais des Baux wetland in Southern France,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2383-2393, October.
- Vanja Westerberg & Robert Lifran & Søren Bøye Olsen, 2008. "To restore or not? A valuation of social and ecological functions of the Marais des Baux wetland in Southern France," Working Papers 08-12, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2011.
- Rambonilaza, Tina, 2005. "Land-use planning and public preferences: What can we learn from choice experiments method?," MPRA Paper 9225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2007.
- Sylvie Ferrari & Olivier Aznar & Ch Lippert, 2011. "Politiques publiques agricoles et paysage rural," Post-Print hal-00652222, HAL.
- Johanna Choumert & Muriel Travers, 2010.
"La capitalisation immobilière des espaces verts dans la ville d'Angers. Une approche hédoniste,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 61(5), pages 821-836.
- Johanna Choumert & Muriel Travers, 2010. "La capitalisation immobilière des espaces verts dans la ville d'Angers. Une approche hédoniste," Post-Print halshs-00537601, HAL.
- Hueting, Roefie & Reijnders, Lucas & de Boer, Bart & Lambooy, Jan & Jansen, Huib, 1998. "The concept of environmental function and its valuation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 31-35, April.
- Jean Cavailhès & Thierry Brossard & Jean-Christophe Foltête & Mohamed Hilal & Daniel Joly & François-Pierre Tourneux & Céline Tritz & Pierre Wavresky, 2009. "GIS-Based Hedonic Pricing of Landscape," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(4), pages 571-590, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00671540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.