An overview of the landscape valuation studies conducted in France
This article presents an overview of the landscape valuation studies carried out in France. The reported studies are classified into three categories: rural landscapes, urban landscapes and periurban landscapes. We noticed that the majority of studies relate to rural landscapes, and more specifically to agricultural ones. Furthermore, we found that only one study relates to a remarkable architectural landscape and that no studies have been carried out in French overseas departments. Regarding valuation methods, the hedonic pricing method is the most widely used method.
|Date of creation:||04 Apr 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00671540v2|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rambonilaza, Tina, 2005. "Land-use planning and public preferences: What can we learn from choice experiments method?," MPRA Paper 9225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2007.
- Jean Cavailhès & Dominique Peeters & Evangelos Sékeris & Jacques-François Thisse, 2003. "La ville périurbaine," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(1), pages 5-23.
- Vanja Westerberg & Robert Lifran & Søren Bøye Olsen, 2008.
"To restore or not? A valuation of social and ecological functions of the Marais des Baux wetland in Southern France,"
08-12, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2011.
- Westerberg, Vanja Holmquist & Lifran, Robert & Olsen, Søren Bøye, 2010. "To restore or not? A valuation of social and ecological functions of the Marais des Baux wetland in Southern France," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2383-2393, October.
- Ibrahim Ahamada & Emmanuel Flachaire & Marion Lubat, 2007. "Prix des logements et autocorrélation spatiale : une approche semi-paramétrique," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00266333, HAL.
- Jean Cavailhès & Thierry Brossard & Jean-Christophe Foltête & Mohamed Hilal & Daniel Joly & François-Pierre Tourneux & Céline Tritz & Pierre Wavresky, 2009. "GIS-Based Hedonic Pricing of Landscape," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(4), pages 571-590, December.
- repec:inr:wpaper:20774 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johanna Choumert & Muriel Travers, 2010. "La capitalisation immobilière des espaces verts dans la ville d'Angers. Une approche hédoniste," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 61(5), pages 821-836.
- Hueting, Roefie & Reijnders, Lucas & de Boer, Bart & Lambooy, Jan & Jansen, Huib, 1998. "The concept of environmental function and its valuation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 31-35, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00671540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.