Report NEP-TUR-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bory Seng, 2012. "The Introduction of ICT for Sustainable Development of the Tourism Industry in Cambodia," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201287, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Feb 2012.
- Pillai, Rajasekharan, 2012. "Labour legislations in India: tourism industry dimension," MPRA Paper 36999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tol, Richard S. J. & Walsh, Sharon, 2012. "The Impact of Climate on Tourist Destination Choice," Papers WP423, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Meehan, Elizabeth, 2011. "The Origins of the Common Travel Area between Ireland and the United Kingdom and its Fate in an Era of Governmental Concern about Undocumented Migration and International Terrorism," Papers WP418, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bénédicte Rulleau & Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu, 2012. "An overview of the landscape valuation studies conducted in France," Working Papers hal-00671540, HAL.
- Andrea Otero, 2012. "La infraestructura aeroportuaria del Caribe colombiano," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL 009339, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Jan Rouwendal & Wouter Vermeulen, 2012. "A Note on the Value of Foregone Open Space in Sprawling Cities," SERC Discussion Papers 0101, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Lluis Parcerisas & Joan Marull & Joan Pino & Enric Tello & Francesc Coll & Corina Basnou, 2012. "Land use changes, landscape ecology and their socioeconomic driving forces in the Spanish Mediterranean coast (the Maresme County, 1850-2005)," Working Papers in Economics 273, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Donatella Baiardi & Carluccio Bianchi, 2012. "Un Indicatore per la Lombardia e per le Province di Milano e Pavia (Nuova versione)," Quaderni di Dipartimento 158, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.