Labour legislations in India: tourism industry dimension
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ratnam, Venkata, 2006. "Industrial Relations," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195671087.
More about this item
Keywordslabour legislation; labour laws; labour welfare; labour statutes; socio-economic security of labour;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2012-03-08 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2012-03-08 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .