Land use changes, landscape ecology and their socioeconomic driving forces in the Spanish Mediterranean coast (the Maresme County, 1850-2005)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valeria Paul & Matthew Tonts, 2005. "Containing Urban Sprawl: Trends in Land Use and Spatial Planning in the Metropolitan Region of Barcelona," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(1), pages 7-35.
- Enric Tello & Marc Badia-Miró, 2011. "Land-use profiles of agrarian income and land ownership inequality in the province of Barcelona in mid-nineteenth century," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria 1101, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mário Monteiro & Alexandre Oliveira Tavares, 2015. "What is the Influence of the Planning Framework on the Land Use Change Trajectories? Photointerpretation Analysis in the 1958–2011 Period for a Medium/Small Sized City," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-29, August.
- Bruno M. Meneses & Eusébio Reis & Susana Pereira & Maria J. Vale & Rui Reis, 2017. "Understanding Driving Forces and Implications Associated with the Land Use and Land Cover Changes in Portugal," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-20, February.
- Depietri, Yaella & Kallis, Giorgos & Baró, Francesc & Cattaneo, Claudio, 2016. "The urban political ecology of ecosystem services: The case of Barcelona," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 83-100.
- Tello, E. & Galán, E. & Sacristán, V. & Cunfer, G. & Guzmán, G.I. & González de Molina, M. & Krausmann, F. & Gingrich, S. & Padró, R. & Marco, I. & Moreno-Delgado, D., 2016. "Opening the black box of energy throughputs in farm systems: A decomposition analysis between the energy returns to external inputs, internal biomass reuses and total inputs consumed (the Vallès Count," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 160-174.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:90:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11069-017-3038-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- N54 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: 1913-
- N53 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-03-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-03-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2012-03-08 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-03-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bar:bedcje:2012273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espai de Recerca en Economia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.