A general equilibrium analysis of the inflationary impact of energy subsidies reform in Iran
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Larsen, Bjorn & Shah, Anwar & DEC, 1992. "World fossil fuel subsidies and global carbon emissions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1002, The World Bank.
- Liu, Hong-Tao & Guo, Ju-E & Qian, Dong & Xi, You-Min, 2009. "Comprehensive evaluation of household indirect energy consumption and impacts of alternative energy policies in China by input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3194-3204, August.
- Kangni Kpodar & David Coady & Moataz El-Said & Robert Gillingham & Paulo Medas & David Newhouse, 2006.
"The Magnitude and Distribution of Fuel Subsidies: Evidence from Bolivia, Ghana, Jordan, Mali, and Sri Lanka,"
- Robert Gillingham & David Locke Newhouse & David Coady & Kangni R Kpodar & Moataz El-Said & Paulo A Medas, 2006. "The Magnitude and Distribution of Fuel Subsidies; Evidence from Bolivia, Ghana, Jordan, Mali, and Sri Lanka," IMF Working Papers 06/247, International Monetary Fund.
- Llop, Maria, 2008.
"Economic impact of alternative water policy scenarios in the Spanish production system: An input-output analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 288-294, December.
- Llop Llop, Maria, 2006. "Economic impacts of alternative water policy scenarios in the Spanish production system: an input-output analysis," Working Papers 2072/3681, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Suzuki, Kengo & Uchiyama, Yohji, 2010. "Quantifying the risk of an increase in the prices of non-energy products by combining the portfolio and input-output approaches," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5867-5877, October.
- Hesham AlShehabi, Omar, 2012. "Energy and labour reform: Evidence from Iran," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 441-459.
- Birol, F & Aleagha, AV & Ferroukhi, R, 1995. "The economic impact of subsidy phase out in oil exporting developing countries: a case study of Algeria, Iran and Nigeria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 209-215, March.
- Jesper Jensen & David Tarr, 2014.
"Trade, Exchange Rate, and Energy Pricing Reform in Iran: Potentially Large Efficiency Effects and Gains to the Poor,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 13, pages 307-326
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jesper Jensen & David Tarr, 2003. "Trade, Exchange Rate, and Energy Pricing Reform in Iran: Potentially Large Efficiency Effects and Gains to the Poor," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 543-562, November.
- Llop, Maria & Pié, Laia, 2008. "Input-output analysis of alternative policies implemented on the energy activities: An application for Catalonia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1642-1648, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy subsidies reform; Production and consumption prices; Iran; Input-output price model; Decomposition;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-03-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-03-08 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-ENE-2012-03-08 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hir:idecdp:2-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keisuke Kawata). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gshirjp.html .