The Impact of Institutional Credit on Agricultural Production in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Muhammad Iqbal & Munir Ahmad & Kalbe Abbas, 2003. "The Impact of Institutional Credit on Agricultural Production in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 469-485.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarfraz Khan Qureshi & Akhtiar H. Shah, 1992. "A Critical Review of Rural Credit Policy in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 781-801.
- Carter, Michael R., 1989. "The impact of credit on peasant productivity and differentiation in Nicaragua," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 13-36, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Khalid Bashir & Yasir Mehmood, 2010. "Institutional credit and rice productivity: a case study of District Lahore, Pakistan," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 412-419, November.
- Muhammad Khalid Bashir & Zulfiqar Ahmad Gill & Sarfraz Hassan, 2009. "Impact of credit disbursed by commercial banks on the productivity of wheat in Faisalabad district," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 275-282, May.
- Izhar, Ahmad & Tariq, Masood, 2009. "Impact of Institutional Credit on Aggregate Agricultural Production in India during Post Reform Period," MPRA Paper 17075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:1369383 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sial, Maqbool Hussain & Awan, Masood Sarwar & Waqas, Muhammad, 2011. "Role of Institutional Credit on Agricultural Production: A Time Series Analysis of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 31815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sayeed, Asad. & Abbasi, Zubair Faisal., 2015. "The role of central banks in supporting economic growth and creation of productive employment : the case of Pakistan," ILO Working Papers 994874753402676, International Labour Organization.
- Fateh M. Mari & Heman D. Lohano, 2007. "Measuring Production Function and Technical Efficiency of Onion, Tomato, and Chillies Farms in Sindh, Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 1053-1064.
- Odu, O.O. & Okoruwa, V.O., 2013. "Effect of Credit Constraint on Profit of Small Scale Rice-Based Farmers in Niger State, Northwestern Nigeria," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161649, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:487475 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutional credit; agricultural production; production function;
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3673. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .