The determinants of technology adoption: a case of the rice sector in Tanzania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reardon, Thomas & Codron, Jean-Marie & Busch, Lawrence & Bingen, R. James & Harris, Craig, 1999. "Global Change In Agrifood Grades And Standards: Agribusiness Strategic Responses In Developing Countries," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 2(03/04).
- Tiongco, Marites M. & Lapar, Ma. Lucila A. & Costales, Achilles & Son, Nguyen Tuan & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Staal, Steven J., 2009. "Is Contract Farming Really Pro-poor? Empirical Evidence from Northern Vietnam," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51161, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "An Economic Study of Small Pigholders in Vietnam: Some Insights Gained and the Scope for Further Research," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90630, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2008. "Structural Transformation in the Pig Sector in an Adjusting Vietnam Market: A Preliminary Investigation of Supply-side Changes," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90619, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Anonymous & Gehlhar, Mark J., 2005. "New Directions In Global Food Markets," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33751, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nhamo, Nhamo & Rodenburg, Jonne & Zenna, Negussie & Makombe, Godswill & Luzi-Kihupi, Ashura, 2014. "Narrowing the rice yield gap in East and Southern Africa: Using and adapting existing technologies," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 45-55.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology Adoption; Green Revolution; Sub-Saharan Africa; Tanzania; International Development; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; O12; O13; Q16; Q18;
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae12:126822. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .