Determinants of Credit Constraint Conditions and Production Efficiency Among Farming Households in Southwestern Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diagne, Aliou & Zeller, Manfred & Sharma, Manohar, 2000.
"Empirical measurements of households' access to credit and credit constraints in developing countries,"
90, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Diagne, Aliou & Zeller, Manfred & Sharma, Manohar, 2000. "Empirical measurements of households' access to credit and credit constraints in developing countries," FCND discussion papers 90, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Barry, Peter J. & Robison, Lindon J., 2001. "Agricultural finance: Credit, credit constraints, and consequences," Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 513-571 Elsevier.
- Catherine Guirkinger & Stephen R. Boucher, 2008.
"Credit constraints and productivity in Peruvian agriculture,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(3), pages 295-308, November.
- Guirkinger, Catherine & Boucher, Stephen R., 2007. "Credit Constraints and Productivity in Peruvian Agriculture," Working Papers 6882, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Carter, Michael R., 1989. "The impact of credit on peasant productivity and differentiation in Nicaragua," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 13-36, July.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-332.
- Eswaran, Mukesh & Kotwal, Ashok, 1990. "Implications of Credit Constraints for Risk Behaviour in Less Developed Economies," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 473-482, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit constraint; Production efficiency; Farming households; stochastic frontier; Nigeria; Agricultural Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaae10:95775. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaaeaea.html .